451 Resto Druid LF Late night or AM raiding

I’ve played the game since Vanilla, raided all the content (CE a time or two), and for this tier wanted to play a druid. Boosted this guy a month ago and he’s geared, essenced, rank 7 cloak, and ready to heal your raid or M+.

Currently in a job that makes my hours difficult. So I need either a late-night or morning guild. Pacific time zone here, so let me know!

We could possibly be interested. Would like to talk directly if we sound like a good fit for what you’re lookin for.

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST
Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST
Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
9/12H (picking up optional nights for the rest of the week in hopes of an AOTC week 1)

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Warlock
-Hpally
-Disc Priest
-Boomkin
-Fury Warrior
If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

Points of Contact:
-Chugs#11757 (GM)
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Good so far!

We might be in the times you are looking for and maybe the play style your looking for this tier. Please let us know, We look forward to hearing from you

US-Alliance-Stormrage

Our late night team raids from 8:45pm-11:45am PST/9:45pm-12:45am MST/10:45pm-11:45am CST/11:45am-2:45am EST, Tuesday and Wednesday!

A few key things about us:

• We harbor an active group of Raiders and Mythic+ runners
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We’re on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and Players that enjoy pushing keys
  • We harbor a very active discord, that we enjoy joking and sharing memes with each other thru out the day

Recruitment:

• Tanks
    ~ Any exceptional Players

• Melee DPS

• Ranged DPS
    -Boomkin
    -Elemental Shaman
    High Need
    -Warlock
    -Mage

• Healers
    ~ Ideally Holy Paladin and Disc Priest
    ~ Closed to Mistwever Monk
    Also looking for a swing Healer

About Us:
We are a group of returning raiders and are looking to do this tier casually and have some fun. We will be doing Heroic and if we end up with an exceptional 20 people we will dabble in Mythic but CE is unlikely, CE push will come in Shadowlands.

GM: BNET: Broseidon#11698 Discord: Broseidon#1097
Recruitment Officer: BNET Propagator#11115 Discord: Prop#1647
Recruitment Officer: BNET Reign#11984 Discord: Rossy#1245

About You:
About You:
You should be a team player that is here for the team. If you just plan on raid logging please don’t apply.

You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. If you feel you might be a good fit for use please reach out to our officers and fill out an application below.

shorturl.at/izQR2 < copy into browser for application

Hearts of FIRE is recruiting for raiders! We are a laid back group that has fun on raid nights while still obtaining AotC each tier. We are currently looking for all roles. We raid Friday/Saturday 12am-3am EST (9pm-12am PST). Add me to bnet at: Davilator666#1570 If ya have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a message. Best of luck to ya.