451 Holy Priest LF Heroic+ Raiding Guild

Hi there, and thanks for any consideration you may give me.

Coming back to this horrible xpac after quitting around the end of Uldir.
My old guild fell apart due to people not logging in or showing up for raid. We merged with another guild and things just didn’t go right.
I joined another guild when I came back, but they just didn’t seem like the right fit; for me, or them, so I’ve decided to start looking again.

Just a bit of background info to let you know raid experience:
Started in WotLK seriously, but played DK. In Cataclysm I finished something like half of what was current(BWD/BoT/To4W) on heroic.

Eventually I quit playing DK and… got rid of that account(with money involved, lol).
But I had a RAF account(this one) that I had a priest on. So when I decided to come back, I figured meh, I’ll give this healing thing a shot. Around the end of FL. I joined a guild at the time that was working on H Domo, and played disc 'til the end of Cata. Things happened with that guild(We had 2 GM’s and they ended up getting together and bringing it into raid and making things very awkward for all of us)So a few people left for another guild. Got everything down at 221 NA/337 World.(Got Glory literally right after that)
If you remember that time; 15% buff.
God Spine was the worst.

Anyway; it’s not a status thing, just trying to let anyone interested in me to understand where I’m coming from. I’ve done the hardcore raiding scene and it’s cool and all, and I’m into it, but I have to find the right fit of a guild to make me even have the desire to log onto this game and farm crap dailies forever to get to the point.

I’m looking to get back into the game seriously once SL drops, and until then I’m trying to get as far as I can. Not trying to be super hardcore, because while it was fun when I did it in Cata, it becomes stressful when people get upset over wiping etc. I understand it, I’m just not into it.

I don’t mind server/faction xfer. (Kinda hate how they wrote Horde this xpac anyway.) So that’s not really an issue. I just don’t want to drop the money if the guild ends up not feeling like a good fit, you know how it is. And personally I’d like to stay Holy. Just not a huge fan of the way Disc feels anymore.

For this xpac I’ve done 6/8 H Uldir when it was current. I missed the other raids up until this point. I’ve only done 3/12 normal Ny’alotha at this point in time. I realize that my raid experience for this xpac leaves a lot to be desired. But obviously I’m more than willing to do my part on learning the fights I don’t know etc. I’ve always been a pretty quick learner, and I bring the consumables I need to raid. I have way too much free time on my hands(especially now amirite?), so I’m almost always on this game.

So what I’m looking for is a place to call home for the remainder of the expansion and beyond. I’m pretty easy-going, so I’d like to find a place that feels the same way. I don’t really mind wiping all night on one boss, it’s just how progression is sometimes. I prefer an older crowd of raiders that likes to shoot the breeze, joke around and have fun even during progression times. Also, if you literally just come in here, see ilvl, and copy/paste your recruitment thread, I’m just gonna ignore it. The two guilds over the like… 10+years I’ve played this game where I truly felt at home and part of the family both had people that read my annoying novel, and took the time to actually write something out to me. Being personable is important to me, you’re not a robot, so don’t act like one.

EDIT: Just to be clear, if you write something out to me, and then paste your recruitment post, that’s fine. Obviously for general guild information it’s easier to paste what you’ve already taken the time to write out, rather than have to do it again. I just need more than JUST the recruitment post so I can get a general feel for you as a person/guild.

If you got this far without feeling iffy on me and are still interested, shoot me a reply and I’ll get back to you. Thanks for taking the time to read out my novel of generally useless information and taking the time to consider me. :slight_smile:

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey! Thanks for the reply.

Personally, I am looking for something with a little more structure at the moment. While I’m not against joining a guild from the bottom up, I would prefer something with a more established schedule etc. Even if the schedule is just to do Mythic+ dungeons.

Appreciate the consideration regardless though!

Hello! My guild seems like a good fit for you! we’re made up of close friends that have been playing together on/off for over 4 years and we decided to make our own guild. When we’re on we are always doing something like keys/mount or transmog runs or just chatting it up on Discord. we are also currently 4/12H and looking for more people to join. Shoot me a request on bnet @ thesauce#11461 or discord @ thesauce#7262 look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Edit: forgot to post our Raid times! my bad! Tues/thurs: 9-11 pm EST

No worries. It be that way sometimes, lol.

I’ll hit you up on discord to get a little more information once I get a chance to login. Easter with the family and all. lol

1 Like

Hey there, we might be a good fit for what you’re looking for. We’re on Area-52 but you said you didn’t mind a server transfer. We have a healer who wants to go mage, so we could have a healing spot for you when you’re caught up for mythic if interested. I know you said you don’t want spam but here’s ours so you can see what we’re about.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 5/12 M right now

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a newly formed Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 7/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for Heroic raiding that will lead into Mythic progression. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

Current Priorities:
~Healers~

• Disc Priest - High
  • Resto Shaman - High
  • Mistweaver Monk - Medium
  • Holy Priest - Medium
  • Holy Paladin - Low
  • Resto Druid - Low

~Ranged DPS~

• Hunter - High
  • Mage - High
  • Spriest - High
  • Warlock - High
  • Balance - Medium

~Melee DPS~

• Havoc DH - High
  • Warrior DPS - Medium
  • DPS DK - Medium
  • Rogue - Low
  • Ret Paladin - Low

To apply contact:
Bnet: CrazzyChris#1695
Discord: CrazzyChris#5097

Yo, thanks for the reply. Yeah I don’t mind xferring. I was actually on Area-52 before coming to Zul’jin. And it becomes cheaper because no faction switch.

I don’t mind the spam if it’s coupled with something that someone wrote out, it’s just annoying when someone doesn’t really read and is just going through copying and pasting their guild recruitment post. But obviously for general guild info like raid times etc, it’s just easier to paste what you’ve already taken the time to write out, so no worries there.

I’ll def check out the twitch to get a feel for how you guys take things and depending on that I’ll hit up the application.

Gonna pass, since you didn’t read my post.

Thanks for the reply though.

Hey there Shori, good to meet you! Totally get where you’re coming from about finding a place where you click with the people involved. Sounds like you’ve got a pretty solid raiding history in the game, and would be interested in you joining us.

Here’s our general guild post. Shoot me an add if you’re interested and we can chat more.

Hey! Thanks for the consideration. I’ll add you on discord so we can talk more. I’m home now so I’m not busy with family things, lol.