451 CE Ret Paladin LF Late Night Guild

Hey,

As the title states, I’m looking for a new home to raid with. I’ve been with the same guild for ages and have had a change in schedule which will impact my availability to raid with them.

Here’s what I’m looking for:

• CE Oriented guild (prior CE experience would be nice)
  • Organized and motivated leadership
  • I love doing sales so if the guild actively sells run that is a bonus
  • 2 days preffered but will consider 3 days with the right guild
  • Start time of 11:30PM Eastern or later
  • MUST be alliance

What you can expect from me:

• Good attitude
  • Every fight researched for improvement
  • Active on class discord and other communities for raiding/boosts
  • Not a raid logger, I love running keys and just being social out of a raid context
  • Nearly 100% attendance

I can provide logs upon request. Drop your stuff below or add me on bnet. Rayjen#1381

Hello Beladrix,

Tyrannical is a 2-day alliance guild on Stormrage that raids 8-11 pm EST on Tues and Wed. We got CE in EP and have achieved CE for the last 4 consecutive raid tiers. As a semi-hardcore guild we seek to balance both raider competence and a friendly, social atmosphere. In addition to raiding, many of our members push high M+ keys and several are active in PvP.

Applicants are encouraged to have had previous Cutting Edge or high-level raiding experience in some previous raid tier. For applications - please apply at:

~https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJqI4pNUoQB9PwKxZ8QdJxr0_-IOvDTFBNHlWXpkf8Mk25jA/viewform

Contact the following officers for more information:

• Zoral#1611
  • Vingh#1281

Hope to hear from you soon

Let’s talk looking for something starting next week!

Feel free to add me on btag and/or put in an application and we can touch base. Looking forward to hearing from you!