450 bm hunter lf aotc raiding guild and home for shadowlands alliance preferably

Hey everyone. So title is pretty clear as what I’m looking for. I know shadowlands is a ways away but never hurts to look. Prior raid exp this expansion is 5/8 Uldir guild had called it due to roster issues and 8/9M BoD as a hpally. Do have logs from my hpal this expansion can’t find any from my mage I took through EP. I took a break from mythic in EP and just got aotc as things in my life were changing. Before that I’ve raided everything from bc up to legion. Didn’t raid much there In legion. Have a couple of CE Under my belt like SoO CE highmaul CE BRF CE and was a couple of days short of having HFC and 7/7 EN CE. Have been an hpal for the longest time and thought a change of pace would be good. Pretty well versed as far as a hunter goes know ins and outs and cheeses with my class. As well as warrior too. If you think I’d make a good fit or what your looking for drop your post and I’ll be in touch. Open to just about anything after 7est weekdays and weekends wide open.

Hello Outtapocket, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking for all classes and roles to fill for our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, we are also looking for a few officers that would be interested in that role, in the mean time we plan to do lots of Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Here’s our blurb!

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. Wr have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Hi Outtapocket!

Our guild is recruiting for Shadowlands. Our guild enjoys raiding, mythic keystones, BGs and more! Our guild raids Heroic on Fri/Sat 7:30pm EST start time with a normal alt run on Thursdays at 7:30pm EST. We have Mythic Mondays to help with keystones.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

To the top still searching

Sacred Destiny has been around since Vanilla and our players range from casual/social to mythic raiders. We are an adult only guild and our discord chatter is not always appropriate (R-rated chatter, cursing, etc). We have recently shifted our focus from being an AOTC guild (all AOTC since Legion) to a more Mythic progression based team. We currently have a strong mythic raid team but need a few key players to round out the roster for current content and into Shadowlands.

We raid Mythic on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5:30 - 8:30pm PST (8:30 - 11:30pm EST) . Optional Heroic raid runs Monday evening at the same time. Random transmog runs on weekends and players are regularly running 15+ mythic dungeons.

We are actively recruiting core members for our mythic progression team. We currently have openings for:

• Ranged DPS (mage/lock/boomkin)
  • Melee DPS (rogue/warrior/monk/demon hunter)
  • Offspec healer (must be able to play both DPS and Heals efficiently and be willing to swap as needed)

Guild repairs, cauldrons and potions are supplied for all raiders after recruits have completed a one month trial.

Raid members are expected to be on discord and be willing to speak as needed during boss fights.

If interested contact:
Whisperos-Doomhammer (Raid Leader/Recruiter)
Battletag: senator23#1289
Discord: Whisperos#1650

Dubious-Doomhammer (Alternate Contact)
Battletag: dubious#1532
Discord: Dubious#4170

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Still not seeing what I am looking for thank you all for the replies

HiHi Outtapocket!

I know you said Alliance preferably, but you might consider our guild. We are looking to head into Shadowlands strong, and finishing this expansion strong as well.

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for ranged DPS players (Mage, Warlock preferred, but all DPS welcome to apply) ilvl 455+ for our guild. We are currently 12/12H and 4/12M (most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but from pugging or mixing with other guild runs). We are looking to progress as a guild within house only runs and are a solid group of players, but need some more DPS slots filled. Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central) and Mythic+ daily.

Come join the cult. PST Zac08#11463 or Haxzz#1505 on bnet to apply and let them know Classiest sent you!

Hello there Outtapocket. Not sure if we are the guild for you but, it never hurts to put it out there so here is our guild info.

[A] 12/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and shadow lands.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

Just a little too late for me wolf

Hey Outtapocket!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.
Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our Mythic raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.