449 Warlock LF AoTC Guild

Hey Y’all,

449 Warlock, can play all spec but pref Aff / Demo.
Lookin for an AotC raiding guild, would like to dabble in some mythic but i tend to lean towards a chill fun raiding environment a bit more.
Im available anytime after 6pm on weekdays, unavailable during the weekend. Would also like a guild that does m+!

This is the first tier I will be raiding on my Warlock in BFA but have been raiding heroic on my ele shaman all expansion.
Missing some rank 3 essences, and a bit behind in neck level (only 70 atm) but im actively working towards catching up.

Definitely willing to realm/faction change!

Battletag is Dekompose#11952 , add me if I sound like a good fit for your group!

Hey Aaronjpg!

Your name sounds familiar, and I think I might’ve reached out before, but I wanted to reach out again because I believe our guild could be a great fit for you. I’ve included our general broadcast for our guild, Valor, below; please feel welcome to reach out if you think we could be what you’re looking for! Best of luck in your search! :smiley:

< Valor >

Server/Region/Zone: Arthas - US Eastern

Contacts:
Pete (GM) - Mom#11116 (BNet) or Chat Mom#4179 (Discord)
Chordle (Recruitment) - gwerdna#1257 (BNet) or gwerdna93#4767 (Discord)

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)

Current Needs: We currently have a heavy need for melee and ranged DPS. Exceptional tanks and healers will be considered, but our positions for those roles are currently filled. :slight_smile:

About Us: Valor is a newly formed Heroic raiding guild in 8.3 looking to maintain a healthy balance between having fun and progressing through the current raid tier. Though the guild is new, the core team has years of experience with raiding and guild leadership. We strive to foster an environment where World of Warcraft players can find a reliable group of people to play the game with, but also an environment where people can meet new friends, share some laughs, and generally enjoy the game. Outside of raid, we also look to run Mythic+, Transmog Runs, PvP, and even games outside of WoW.

Raiding Requirements: As we are a group still forming, we are fairly open to receiving players at all levels of the game to be a part of our community. However, as we start to group together for raid, Valor is asking those interested in joining to achieve the following:

• Average iLvl of 430 (or higher)
  • Heart of Azeroth Level 65 (or higher)
  • Normal and/or Heroic raid experience (not required, but a bonus!)
  • Raid logs from the current expansion (not required, but a bonus!)

We look forward to hearing from you, and best of luck in your guild search!

Sargeras Rejects is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are currently coming back from a break since classic All exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Pallyforeva, Snuggles)

Sargeras Rejects is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Sun 7:00-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 7:00-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)

Progression:
Currently: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for excellent players to round out our roster.

Tank
Monk: Open
Paladin: Open
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Druid: Open
Demon Hunter: Open

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Open
Rogue: Open

Ranged DPS
Priest: Open
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Priest: Open
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Sargeras Rejects – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server EST)
Sun 7-10 pm
Thurs 7-10 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Pallyforeva

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Sargeras Reject’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael / Pallyforeva

Hey there A-aron :slight_smile:
I’ve left a message for you before, but maybe this can stand out a little better this round! We’re recruiting a lock for our progression team - we’re not quite pushing CE but looking to dabble and see how far we can go while still being social and having a great time.
Here’s our info, let me know if you’re interested!

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> (Horde-Garrosh) is recruiting dps for our progression (mythic) team.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

Mythic Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (4/12H, 6/12norm Ny’alotha // 3/8M, 8/8H)
Social team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST (8/12 normal Ny’alotha)
We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add on b-net Saxx#1747 or discord Abs#5438

Cheers!

Aaronjpg,

I believe our guild could be a great fit for you.

Black Omen is an Area 52 Horde guild that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 PM EST.
We are primarily a Heroic raiding guild, but after completing that difficulty we strive to make an attempt at some Mythic raiding. Mythic raiding is optional for all raiders as it is not our main focus. During Eternal Palace the guild had a change in leadership and is moving forward with a more serious approach to raiding.
Progression :
EP 8/8 H

About Us :
Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday: 8pm – 11pm EST (Server Time)
Progression fights we require all members to be ready to go, on time and focused, when we farm raid it can be a little more laid back.
We strive to maintain a friendly, respectful environment while still having a good time. Bad attitudes are not going to fly. Be supportive and help where you can, while being receptive to others who are trying to extend a helping hand.
We also designate specific nights to M+ content but a handful of us are regularly pushing higher key dungeons last patch and come 8.3’s changes we’re trying to go hard right off the bat. If this is something that interests you we’re always looking for more people to diversify group comps.
What we are looking for :
We want players who want to raid not just in it for an AoTC achievement but for the sake of raiding. We expect players to improve themselves every week not to just get by. We don’t expect the best raiders in the world, we want players that will seek to actively improve their performance and be accountable as a player. Just because we’re not a mythic raiding guild doesn’t mean we don’t want people to apply themselves.
Absences are understandable; however, we expect raiders to inform an officer or the raid leader if they will be unable to attend raids in order for appropriate replacements to be found.
Discord is a required resource, as we utilize it for voice communication, player interaction, and guild cohesion.

Ufer: BNet: Eisotope#1967
Ufer: Discord: Eisotope #2797
Zyven: BNet Orko#1645

Hello Aaronjpg, I would like to congratulate you on recognizing the error in your ways in playing for the Alliance and being open to coming to the dark side with the Horde.
We are Tom Sellecks Mustache an adult Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Thrall (Est). We pride ourselves on our members and encourage people to play what they want, what they enjoy. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday 7-9:15pm est. so I think we hit your time requirements nicely. Most of us are working adults, our members enjoy our earlier raid schedule.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me or Manapawz up. We encourage prospective members to listen in on Discord while we raid, and I would like to extend that offer to you. We raid tonight if you are interested.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache (7/12N - 0/12H) a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the rest of this tier.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
- Offtank/w DPS Spec To fill if needed
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH - We have Zero
Monk
Hunters
Druid - Boomkin
Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday’s, Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Saturday we run Transmog or old content, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple and Ulduar when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

Hi Aaronjpg,

Dark Origin may be a good fit for you!

Dark Origin is an adult, casual, 2-day, heroic only guild looking for more DPS to join our team. We will not be doing mythic raiding.

We have successfully achieved AoTC each tier and our goal is to continue to do so. Once we finish heroic we generally go back and complete all the raid achievements for the tier.

Raid Times:
Thursdays: 9-11pm CST
Sundays: 9-11pm CST

We are a no-drama group of adults, most of us in our 30s and up, who have families, jobs, etc. We expect regular attendance to our raids, but understand when things come up. It can be fairly quiet during non-raid times but we do like to organize mythic+ runs weekly.

If it sounds like we may be a good fit, please add me Amateria#1632 and lets chat.

Hey Aaron! The Turtles on Stormrage is looking for more DPS to round out our roster. We’re an AOTC group primarily but will likely dabble at mythic, especially with the tier being so long this time around.
Raids are Monday & Tuesday, 6-8:30pm PST (9-11:30pm EST) and folks are around most evenings doing keys. Or achievements, or alts, or… who knows. Lots of choices.
We feel strongly that one can have both fun and progression, and a group that you enjoy that doesn’t identify as a bunch of jerks. :slight_smile: Our leadership team has extensive experience in guild leading, raid leading, and management in general, and many of us have been playing together since early Legion if not longer.

I went ahead and added you on bnet; please reach out if you think there might be a fit! Cazenovia#1274 on bnet, or Cazenovia#4987 on discord.

Currently 3/12M, 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello, please check us out and see if you’d be interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there Aaron, sounds like we might be a good fit for you. I’ll leave our recruitment post for you to look through

Hope to hear from you!

Hello!

< INCLUSION > on Proudmoore is a raiding guild progressing on Mythic in Ny’alotha currently. We are looking to fill out our dps roster for the current tier and beyond.

We achieve AOTC every tier and push mythic. We got as far as 4/8M on Eternal Palace last tier and are looking to push further this tier!

Raid times:
Tuesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST. (Normal/Heroic)
Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST. (Mythic)
Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST. (Mythic)

We ask for consistent performance and attendance and are looking to push for cutting edge. We have helpful players with excellent game knowledge that can help you achieve your goals.

If you are a raid ready dps and are willing to give us a try let me know!

Heya Aaron! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 2/12 Heroic – 11/12 Normal Ny’alotha

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+ (10 and above), WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!