449 rouge looking for raiding guild

returning player looking to join a raiding guild. new to nyalotha so need a guild thats okay with someone learning. Im constantly looking to improve my play and progress and im looking for a guild to do it with

We have just the place for you. There are no active rogues in our guild and would consider you a valuable asset. We are east coast guild and raid on weekends except for this week. feel free to hit me up crow#1530 if you want more info.

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hi Porzdor,

I would love to chat with you about my guild, Raven guard. We raid Tues and Weds 8-10:30 PM EST, and are in need of a few more dps to round out our team. I will levae my forum post with all contact info below for you to look over. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 3/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey Porzdor,

I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>, a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. I’m putting together a team for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. I’m looking for people that want to be part of a Mythic team but who don’t take themselves too seriously. The goal is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier while maintaining a relaxed environment and shorter raid schedule. Your current experience doesn’t matter as the guild will be starting fresh and working through all the tiers. Let me know if this sounds like something you’d like to be apart of!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Farm night will be either Monday or Wednesday

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Fun times!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hey we are looking for a consistent rogue for our rooster.
TLDR:

Devout is a two-day team on Darkspear-Alliance that raids Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30pm EST.

Currently due to the epidemic we are only raiding Tuesdays.

FULL GUILD INFORMATION

<<Devout – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>>

Devout is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Darkspear. We are a hardcore progression guild on a casual (6 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder.

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, Devout might be the place for you! Contact Eblic (Eblic#1168 on bnet or Eblic#6047 on discord) or any of our members in game with any questions.

<>

Devout has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9:30pm to 12:30pm EST. We do not extend past those hours at launch or for progression.

In addition to our Mythic team, we are altaholics, who commonly run Flex 30 content and lots of Mythic+ on off nights. We have a standing optional run on Sunday evenings that is a great opportunity to get to know some of the team. Check our discord for sign ups each week.

<>

Devout is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred. We have grown up together playing WoW, with an average age of late 20s/early 30s.

Devout guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the council down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters and raging at team members during progression, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading!

Devout is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to min/max in every reasonable way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve.

The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals.

While we only have two required raid nights, Devout is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Discord chatting, participating in alt raids, running 5 man content, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week.

From our experience, we can honestly say that Devout is probably unlike any community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the Discord, in game, through battle net. We look forward to meeting you!