449 Ret Paladin 5/8 M LF Guild

My guild just fell apart, Im a pretty experienced raider with CE on multiple characters from separate tiers.

I also have a 440 druid that can play any spec needed

Hit me up if you guys have a spot open.

(my logs are from 5 weeks ago pre 65 neck and pre bis azerite pieces which i have now)

Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 4/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey John

Unscuffed is looking for long term solid players and you might just fit the bill!

You can check out our wow prog page here: wowprogress com us sargeras/Unscuffed

Feel free to drop in an app in our very short discord app discord.gg/gqd23J5

Hope to hear from you soon!

About Us:

Synergy [H] on Tichondrius is a established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since 2011 and plan on tackling Mythic content through BFA!!!

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously, and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don’t fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy’s motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Recruitment:

Tanks: Exceptional Canidates
MDPS: ANY
RDPS: ANY
Heals: disc priest / paladin

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: ( US #153 )
Tier 18: ( US #161 )
Tier 19: ( US #333 )
Tier 20: ( US #425 )
Tier 21: ( US #295 )
Uldir: 8/8M ( US #240 )
BOD: 9/9M ( US #235 )
EP: 7/8M ( US #171 )

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237

Hey Johm. is 5/8M and we raid T/W 8-11PM PST. We are slowly transitioning into raiding mondays as well. We achieved CE in BoD as well. Add me on bnet if you would like to talk. Meno#11434

Hello I am the recruiting officer for a guild on Stormrage looking for players like you

-Contact Points-
Lorius#1723 (BNET) - Recruiting Officer
OldManGaming#8692 (Discord) -

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 4/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion
Currently working on Orgozoa with best attempt at 2%
Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Still looking

Greetings! I represent the Guild “Vigilant” on Sargeras. We have two teams, both teams having cleared Mythic in past tiers. I am specifically representing the weekend team which raids Sat/Sun 8-11PM Server. We are seeking skilled players such as yourself so that we can continue to push our team towards cutting edge. I have included our forum post below with more information, including our guild website.

We hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

Remain ever Vigilant,
Unholy

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 4/8M (working on Orgozoa) and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi Johncockhand! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a solid DPS to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 4/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Still lookin at places

Storm 6/8M is recruiting dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc / Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer