449 Arcane Mage looking for late night M+/H Raid Guild

Howdy, 14 year WoW vet who has not raided or done much end game group content (in BFA)due to life and other issues, but I would like to find a guild that runs M+ groups and/or Heroic raids starting after 8:00 PM PST. I play most nights around 9 or 10 Pm but if I find the right group I can start a bit earlier for raids.

As you can see by my low ilvl and lack of Io score, I am a work in progress, but I can say that I carry my weight in dungeons just fine, and am not a detriment in raids. I know I can certainly improve and focus on things I need to do to be better, but I feel that I can work well in push groups and can do harder content with better gear.

I am a friendly helpful type by nature, easygoing and patient. I also have a few lesser geared alts (DH, Pally, Hunter) that I don’t mind using either.

So if you think I might be a good fit for your guild or community, please feel free to respond here or message Ulthrakk#1149, or Ulthrakk#2526 on Discord.

Lok’tar Ogar!

Gi there Ulthrakk!

I’m hoping maybe we might be a good guild for you. Our Guild raids Heroic NWC on Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST with a normal alt run on Thursday evenings. We have mythic keystone runs on Monday or really any day when we have members wanting to run.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for the response; I am looking for a group that runs later in the evening (8-9 PM PST), but if you have a lot of folks that play into the evening, I am interested!

Hey bud we have a lot of late night players but we don’t raid late we raid Saturday morning your item level don’t matter we currently have no mages and could get you up to par In no time check us out and let me know what you think

1 Like

Thanks Sig, appreciate the offer! My Saturday mornings are currently booked but maybe not forever :wink:

1 Like

We usually do have people who burn the midnight oil and sometimes stay on late after raid.

1 Like

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 9/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Arcane mage is rough without gear!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.