449 6/8M Holy Pally LFG

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/neekohikari

Would prefer to raid in an EST realm. Mon-Fri I’m available from 7pm to 11pm EST. Don’t mind if it’s Horde or Alliance. Two or three night a week guilds, either is fine.

Btag is Neeko#11419

CE in Uldir and CE in BoD.

Sorry my Paladin, didn’t see who I was logged into.

Bump! I don’t mind playing on the weekends either!

Bump to the top

<Continuum> Currently 7/8M and 9/9M BoD.
Starting Azshara progression, here we go 300+ plus of suffering
If you are a competent player that like killing bosses without going 16 hours a week into a raid, this might be the place for you.

Please apply to our website https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment
If you can not spare 5 minutes to submit an app you will probably not spare 5 minutes to watch a strategy video for a progression boss.

Raid times: 7:30pm-10:00pm(PST) Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (7.5 hours a week).

Recruitment Needs
Top priority for us:

• Shadow Priest
  • Disc Priest
  • Mage FIRE for Azshara
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Open to all classes and players.
  • We only require that they know how to press their keys.
  • Be able to enjoy memes and have a good sense of humor.

A big plus for people that can play more than 1 spec for their class in case of nerfs from blizzard or a boss fight requires it.

Trial

1. Trial last for at most 2 weeks, time is reduced is the performance is great and there is good chemistry with the raid group.
  2. We are close to start extending our lockout and go for Azshara until she dies so trials will be during progression.

We have an active group outside raiding, dont expect 24/7 activity in WoW but we do hangout a lot in discord and play other games like Path of Exile, League, Dota, Warframe or any interesting game that comes out and help us pass the time when WoW gets a bit stale.

So far people that join us, stick with us for a long time.

If this has piqued your interest, please feel free to apply at https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment

Or contact: Pucho#1617(me)

Have a nice day.

Hi,

Shattered Oath on Emerald Dream is recruiting a holy paladin. We are currently 5/8M and plan on pushing for CE. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 EST with Optional Wednesday heroics.

Please message me on discord at Lakron#2733

are you available weekends?

Are you still looking? We are a 4/8M guild on A52 - Mon, Tue, Thur raid schedule 8-11 EST.

I found a guild thank you all for contacting me and for your understanding.

Hello I am the GM to Pirate Chat 5/8M we are looking to flesh out our healing core and happen to be in need of a holly paladin. Our goal here in Pirate Chat is simple push cutting edge and have a good time while doing it. We want to build a strong community of players that will push and grow together. We raid Tues/Thurs/Mon 10pm-1am EST (Monday is usually a heroic sell day or we will use it for pushing). Lastly here is my battle tag if you are interested in joining the crew! Nyteblayde69#1643

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635