448 havoc dh 3/8m // 435 destro lock 8/8h area 52

hey guys im looking for a raiding guild preferably weekend but always open. Im very friendly and competitive, i mostly pve m+/ raid and i do pvp.

Hey Wardancerr,

Mean Girls Squad on Zul’jin is currently looking to fill out our Sunday one night weekend team! We raid 10:30p.m. to 1:30a.m. EST. We are very active during the week and run M+ daily! If you’re looking for a fun, laid back community of players let’s chat!

My original post: M+ Community w/ Sunday AOTC Team LF DPS! - #74 by Reclusa-zuljin

**Perseverance** - Currently 8/8H EP, though some of our members have 3/8M experience.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid with Resto OS
Elemental Shaman
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and I think we would be a great fit for you :smiley:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you think we are though! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)! P.S. We have cake!

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - Warrior (High Priority)
Ranged: All classes - Mage, Warlock (High Priority)
Healer: All classes - Exceptional Applicants Only

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Hey would love to chat more our primary day is friday 930-1230 est! hit me up at Cran#1145

Hey there Wardancerr,
We are in need of a dh for our mythic progression team and I’d love to talk! (We are Tues/Thurs if you’re able!)
Please review our info and add me if you’re interested. :slight_smile:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

Mythic Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
AotC team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST.
We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat!
SAXX#1747

Hey Wardancerr, If you are able to make Saturday and sunday mornings from 10am to 2pm cst id love to talk to you. my Btag is Wawa#1628

FinalBoss on Proudmoore is looking for raiders to fill out our spots for 8.3 raid progression!

We are a guild of long time friends that have a strong sense of community. We value having fun while also challenging ourselves. We have achieved AoTC and 3/8 Mythic (9% pull on Ashvane btw) in Eternal Palace and just need a few more dedicated players to round out our mythic roster. With your help we can truly be great!

Our raid times are 6:45 - 9:30 PST every Tuesday and Wednesday with Farm content on Friday at the same time. We also have many dedicated M+ players that are always ready to do keys!

What we are looking for (Most desired to least):

• A mage or two
  • Havoc Demon Hunter(s)
  • Any ranged DPS
  • Rogues
  • Any melee DPS

But we are always looking for any dedicated player with a good attitude!

Send us a shout!

Guild master
Scooter#1541

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Hope to see you soon

Heya, if you’re looking for a guild feel free to add me on BNet at NukFur#1660 or Discord at NukFur#0990

I semded you a friend list invite :slight_smile: alex