Delete this

Please delete this post

i would absolutely positively love to talk Solo - You sound perfect for either of our raid teams, tbh! We’re super active, run plenty m+ and can’t live without discord haha :stuck_out_tongue: Let’s chat :smiley:

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

• Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
  • Social progression team runs (as of 8.3) will be Wed 8-11pm EST.

Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re interested - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

Hi Solo,

My guild is an AoTC guild planning to try a few mythic bosses in 8.3 as interest allows. We push many M+ keys and have many members including myself over 1.7k IO currently. If you have any interest please feel free to hit me up.
Btag: Mitnation#1544
Disc: Mitooshin#9871

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Havoc DH
WW Monk
RDPS
Healers

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.