447 RShaman 9.9H LF AOTC guild

Hello, I am a Resto Shaman potentially looking for a fresh start, I am most definitely interested in a core healing spot and I’m good with most times. I would like to be somewhere with an active social environment that’s fun but mature, that clears heroic and some mythic is not needed but a bonus. As far as keys go, I usually don’t push high keys so I usually stay in the 2200ish range but I’ve never had a consistent group.

If you have some true interest, not looking to overheal or have to dps consistently.

Please just reply if anyone is interested in talking, seeing some logs, etc.

Thanks!

Hello I am Blood we are an AOTC focused guild Currently looking for a healer for tues/sat 830-1130 server.
You can add me Bloodhaven#1511

Hi Sentrik, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be a fit for you. We are a large alliance guild established since 2010, but we do have some horde that came in, since our GM also recruited on the other side, so you wouldn’t have to faction swap at all. We have been in need of some more healers for our T/W casual progressive raid 7:45-10pm EST. We are also in dire need of a Raid Leader for the new raid, so if that’s something you can and are willing to do, that would be a bonus. Our previous RL has some real-life stuff to attend to, so hence we need a new leader. Our raids are 0 benching. Our GM doesn’t tolerate that at all and no one is carried. We all participate as a team in raids. We also have many members that are age 50+ (myself included in that category), and also have members w/ KSM (GM has KSM), and some that have done some light Mythic raiding this past season. Besides raiding we do M+ (both low & high), some PVP (BGs), TWs, old content runs at times for mounts, pets, transmogs, etc. If we sound like a good fit for you, I would advise applying to our guild using guild-finder for “Insanity Raiding” (under Raid, not Social), since I can’t take in horde w/ my toon. Hope to have you join our family!

Exploding Goblins is recruiting a core healer.

We have a main healing spot. Would love for you to join us!

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:

1 Healer:
Resto Shaman OR Holy Priest OR Resto Druid

ANY class that can flex heal if needed.

DPS DK
WW Monk
DPS Warrior
Rogue
Warlock
Shadow Priest

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord