447 ret pally or 441 uh dk looking for active guild 5/9m exp

:dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Hi Kabz!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

1 Like

If you are still looking for a guild, I would be able to guarantee you a raiding spot. Sent me a dm on discord.

HotnHordy#9685

1 Like

ok will do…

We raid Sun/Mon 9pm-12am CST. Currently 5/9M on A52

If you’re interested in chatting further add 1 of the btags below plz:
Buschh#1254
Chugs#11757

1 Like

Hey man! We’re looking to add an UHDK to the core roster. We’re sitting at 7/9m right now and consistently under 40% on Nelth. We raid Tues/Weds 9-12est, would love to chat with you about raid sometime! Feel free to reach out on disc: @caaelum

Looking forward to chatting!

Hey there, Kabz. Our guild could use either toons. In terms of fun environment, we can be something else alright, for better or worse.

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: Healer (Druid, Monk preferred)
Also recruiting: (Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Mage) Also taking all DPS, but hunters

(Abberus M 3/9 and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Kanna our recruiting officer to Real ID, Kanna#11827 We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Kanna#11827 for more information!

Hey kabz,

If you are still looking I’d love to chat about a spot on our team as we are looking for a dk. I’ll leave my info below and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Kabz,

Current progression:

9/9 Mythic Aberrus
8/8 Mythic Vault of the Incarnates

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs.

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to continue with securing CE for the remainder of Dragonflight. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi-Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: sparty), Matticus (BattleNet ID: Matticus#1773 and Discord: worldofmatticus)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Hey kabz if you’re interested in a weekend morning raiding guild, we’re a small by design, super stable guild on Lightbringer-US . We’re currently 4/9M on Rashok and we’ve been toguether for 10+ years. We raid 9 am eastern to noon, sat / sun. Lmk if you’re interested in a morning guild! you can hit me up at my discord: slerne

Hello Kabz!

I’m from Terra, a mythic raiding guild (4/9M) on Area-52. We’re looking for strong players for our team. We currently have a need for a DPS DK, though we do expect Frost/Unholy flex per our raid rules (all DPS raiders are able and willing to play all DPS specs on their class). We raid a 6-hour schedule while utilizing some of the best practices you see in more serious environments. We’re a group of raiders with various mythic experiences, including CEs.

• We raid 8:30-11:30 pm ET Wednesday/Thursday
  • We take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well-prepared and highly organized
  • We’re an active M+ community that has a number of players in the 2.5k-3k io bracket
  • We’re a pretty awesome group of people to game with

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application:
Recruitment post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/area-52-terra-lf-mythic-minded-raiders-former-ce-experience/1632114

Application: https://forms.gle/ESQXrPm6fsNKvfDx7

Thanks, and we hope to hear from you!

Hey Kabz,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for an unholy death knight for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello, we are Sovereign - Area 52. We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M. With Zskarn at 2%. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9am-12 est. Yes we are a morning guild. We was wondering if you would be interested in raiding with us. Feel free to message me on here or for faster response add my discord: mrtwiigs to discuss more. Look forward to hearing from you.

:dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

hello my guild is 4/9M and we are looking for a UH DK we raid 3 days a week you can message me on discord at hemanaj im available any time to chat and give you more info

we’re Scripted on area-52, currently progging echo, tue/thu 8-11pm est
discord: tal3021

Children of Gloy is recruiting mythic raiders for 10.2 and beyond.

We are 6 hour raiding guild, Wed/Sun 8-11pm CST

Long-term group of players, LGBTQ+ friendly, returning after a break in 10.1. With CE in Ny’alotha and Sanctum of Domination, 9/10M in Nathria, 7/11M in Sepulcher, and 7/8M in VotI, we boast a reliable team with a very active discord. Our goal is to improve our play with dedicated players and push to become a consistent CE raiding team.

We are in the process of transferring the guild to Zul’jin from Hakkar to find a wider audience and a more active server.

Heelix: Heelix#11464 (Bnet) / heelix (Discord)

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild! Pushing for CE this tier. Recruiting for 10.2 :slight_smile:

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. 7/9 mythic. 39% echo. Learning the fight. DH DPS, AUG EVOKER NEEDED

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic.

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Actively looking for DPS/ off spec healers. Bench roles/fillers would be appreciated as well.

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575