447 Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello all,

I’m looking for a mythic raiding guild for the upcoming season. Unfortunately, my guild stopped raiding after Mythic Sark a few weeks ago. Currently on Mal’Ganis Horde. Prefer wed/thurs raid times, but can adjust my schedule.

Main is Fantay-Mal’Ganis (mage, all specs)
Alts: Augmentation Evoker, Prot Paladin.

BTAG Fantay#11359
Discord Fantay#4471

1 Like

Hey Fantay, hey I am rebuilding a guild here with the intent of getting all content down before end of season, sadly we got hit with the roster bug last season. We currently have 26 raiders ready to go this season. Let me know if you want to to talk if this might work. If not , no hard feelings you have a great season 3.

Hey we are Deathshow on Area 52 we are currently looking for a mage or Aug for our mythic roster we are 7/9M we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8 to 11pm est I’d love to chat my disc is Sig9905

Hiya, we are currently forming a second roster in our guild Never Raid Sober.
The raid group is planning to run Mon/Tues 9pm to midnight Eastern time.
Our first group finished abberus 7/9 mythic, we have alot of experience in the guild dating back to vanilla.
Tanks: Close
Healers: Need MW, resto druid, resto shaman, presvoker
DPS: open for all
If you are an able raider looking for a new home, willing to show up on time and eager to delve and push for cutting edge in 10.2 and beyond please feel free to apply.

We have a very chill guild culture, we love to have fun run M+s as guild groups and generally have a good time. When it comes to raiding we like to focus up and kill some bosses.

Please note this will be a second group forming within the guild, our first group currently has a full roster and we are looking to expand to having 2 raid groups to push content.

Please contact @Tanatithe#1976 (btag) or tanatithe on discord.
Feel free to inquire with questions and/or your interest in raiding.
Currently recruiting all classes/roles for this group, trying to pump up a full roster before release of the season 3 raid!

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild! Pushing for CE this tier. Recruiting for 10.2 :slight_smile:

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. Finished 8/9 Mythic - Break for 10.2 (roster bug got us)

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic.

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Actively looking for DPS/ off spec healers. Bench roles/fillers would be appreciated as well.

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hello my contact info is:
Discord: rainess
BT: Rain#11158
Check out our team page!
Good Vibez - Envelop.GG

Hello Fantay. We have an opening for a core mage spot as ours needs to take the next tier off. We are currently 7/9M with a T/Th 8-11pm est raid schedule (Located on Area 52). If you think you can adjust your schedule to fit that schedule, we’d love to trial you to see if you fit in and as well if we’re a good fit for you.

If you are interested, feel free to submit an application and I’ll be in touch via discord.

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main