447 Mage and Rogue LF LGBT friendly guild

We are casual players interested all kinds of activities including HC raiding. We have experience. Our current guild have good raid team but timing is kinda difficult for us, we are looking forward raid to start around 8 or 9pm EST, and days dont matter as much.
About us we are married couple, and dont talk a lot but we are really good listener. Most of the case we know what we need to do, so we wont cause trouble!
Thank you!

Hey there,

While we’re probably not for you I’m going to throw my hat in the ring here.

Pyreanor is a new semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord comprised mostly of returning players. We’re looking for more to join our band of misfits as we strive for AotC in Shadowlands content or before. We’re looking for more DPS to join our crew.

Our chosen raid days are Tues Thurs 7pm Pacific time. That’s 10 est which might be a little late for you.

We’re fairly LGBT friendly—we have a LGBT people and won’t tolerate people hating or harassing them. I’m transgender and our other tank is genderfluid.

We know a new group is not a place for everyone but it never hurts to ask. If our little crew of misfits sounds like a place for you, please reach out to me on discord.

Zandrae#0301

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and I think we would be a great fit for you :smiley:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you think we are! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

If you are still looking!

hey there, are you both still looking for a good guild fit? if so, our raid times are flexible and fit that 8pm est and we are new and reforming and looking for new faces and friends. we help do mythic +s and anything yall need aswell.

Illidan server.
Discord:Baguio#3731
Btag: omgalex#1113
Baguio-Illidan.

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile: