451 Druid can play all specs good

I can play all specs good and want a mythic guild that will get AOTC fairly quick . I’m okay with playing whatever spec and have other high ilvl alts. 3/8M 2nd week EP was out then had to stop. Willing to transfer. Pref midday raid times on Saturday and Sunday or from 6PM-9PM EST on Friday and Saturday nights Btag:Sheena#1732 Disc:Dal/Auroxx#7530

We’re interested in someone that can boomkin and flex resto if needed. If we sound like a good fit plz reach out and lets talk directly!

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST
Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST
Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
9/12H (picking up optional nights for the rest of the week in hopes of an AOTC week 1)

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Warlock
-Hpally
-Disc Priest
-Boomkin
-Fury Warrior
If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

Points of Contact:
-Chugs#11757 (GM)
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)

Hey there,

We could use another boomkin for our raid team and you sound like a good fit for our team! I encourage you to check out my recruitment thread and if you think it sounds like something you would be interested please let me know!

Thrillhouse#1644

Hi Auroxx,

We are a 1 night/week mythic progression guild that aims for CE each tier. We could use a solid boomkin for our core as we push into Ny’alotha. We are serious raiders but friendly and relaxed on our off nights, always running m+, arena, rbgs, and even dailies!

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (8/8M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Balance Druid for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

I sent you a BNET request Propagator lets chat when you get a chance

US-Alliance-Stormrage
Our late night team raids from 8:45pm-11:45am PST/9:45pm-12:45am MST/10:45pm-11:45am CST/11:45am-2:45am EST, Tuesday and Wednesday!
Recruitment:

• Tanks
    ~ Any exceptional Players

• Melee DPS

• Ranged DPS
    -Boomkin
    -Elemental Shaman
    High Need
    -Warlock
    -Mage

• Healers
    ~ Ideally Holy Paladin and Disc Priest
    ~ Closed to Mistwever Monk
    Also looking for a swing Healer

About Us:
We are a group of returning raiders and are looking to do this tier casually and have some fun. We will be doing Heroic and if we end up with an
exceptional 20 people we will dabble in Mythic but CE is unlikely, CE push will come in Shadowlands.

GM: BNET: Broseidon#11698 Discord: Broseidon#1097
Recruitment Officer: BNET Propagator#11115 Discord: Prop#1647
Recruitment Officer: BNET Reign#11984 Discord: Rossy#1245