447 BDK LF Mythic Guild to raid 8.3

Here is my WOW resume

447 equipped/69 Neck Blood Death Knight, is ready and looking for heroic/mythic progression Guild/Group for 8.3 Ny’alotha.

NOTE: I don’t intend to Dps. I’ve been tanking Mythic raids since BRF on WoD and usually push harder for last tier in the Expansion.

I am 21+ super chill, down to earth, Non toxic/elitist attitude, educated and respectful person to everyone and looking for the same thing in a guild.

I do my best as a tank and always try to go the extra mile on fights to accomplish dead bosses.

I also run keys and my io is not the highest at 1.6 only. I’ve done a couple of 15s and 16s on time this expansion/season so far but back in legion was tanking 18-19-20s, just thought I should add this info since io matters now days.

Previous Mythic Tanking experience as BDK and Protection Warrior: (But I’ve been tanking since Cataclysm)

Warlords of Draenor

• HFC: 10/13 M

LEGION

• EN: 4/7 M

• ToV: 2/3 M

• Nighthold: 7/10 M

• ToS: 6/9 M

• ANTORUS: 7/11 M

Battle for Azeroth

• ULDIR: 2/8M

• BFD: 3/9 M

Not a lot of mythic experience this whole expansion as I was never able tot get a Tanking spot with my current guild, but I am so eager to push really far Ny’alotha with the right Guild just like I did previous expansions
At this point I can faction change and server transfer if the Guild is right for me.

Thank you!
:heart_eyes_cat:

Only available late nights any day of the week.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

1 Like

Tyrannosaurus Rekt of Seraph on Mal’Ganis

We’re a Cutting Edge (CE) team founded just before Uldir to be a close-knit group of players who want to grow into the most successful 6-hour/week Mythic raiding team possible. We’re currently 4/8M in EP with prog on Orgozoa.

SCHEDULE:

2 days a week

Sunday/Monday 9-12 Server Time (CST)

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:

• Good attitude! We do not tolerate rage or negativity as a regular behavior
  • ilvl 425+, neck level 65+ (or close enough), Mythic progression experience in EP (or previous relevant Mythic experience). We may consider exceptional applicants who are returning to raiding, and have great logs from previous tiers
  • Logs that demonstrate a deep understanding of playing your class in a mythic setting
  • 90% attendance and the expectation of focus during our short 6 hour raid schedule.
  • Exceptional tanks and ranged DPS

WHAT WE HOPE YOU’RE LOOKING FOR

As a part of Seraph we’re able to offer a massive community (when’s the last time you’ve been in a guild that has 30+ people online at almost all times) that is often running community events for m+, tmog runs, islands, etc… Being in this guild makes it easier to be a mythic raider.

RECRUITMENT CONTACTS AND RESOURCES:

• Drastically#1553 (bnet) / Drastically#4529 (discord)
  • Shawodiwodi#2995 (bnet) / Shawodiwodi#1569 (discord)
  • Carrn#1452 (bnet) / Carrn#9487 (discord)

seraphguild.com/recruitment