76 Neck
463 equipped with multiple strong corruptions
Level 9 cloak - will be higher later today

Looking for a guild to raid with, prefer Horde.
Open times.

Actively working on improving toon through keys and pugging, but can only get so far without being on a team

Btag - Nomnomzz#1648

[Arise Again] was formed by the core group that formed Arise midway through BOD. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding with intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Shaman

<Melee: Rogue, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Shaman

<Tank:

<Healer: Shaman, Druid, Priest

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Tues: 9:00pm - 12:30am PST
Wed: 9:00pm - 12:30am PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Postive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We currently raid 2 nights a week during active progression, Tuesday/Wednesday. We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Anti#1430

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Anti#7836

Hey there jelly! I’d love to chat with you if you are interested in our guild. I know you said you would prefer horde, but you can be a panda on alliance too! :wink: Here’s our guild info:

Steel Dragon: 8/12H - Area52

Recruitment Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Elemental Shaman W/ Strong Resto OS
  • Holy Pally
  • 1-2 Melee DPS

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday ( 7-10PM EST )
  • Thursday ( 7-10PM EST )

Optional: Normal and alt runs on Friday/Saturday night.

Goals/History:
Our team is currently recruiting to finish up heroic NYA and move into mythic progression as quickly as possible. We are a semi-hardcore guild on a casual 2 night per week schedule, motivated to achieve AOTC in a timely manner and push as far as possible into mythic in the time provided. We have been raiding together since 2015 and have achieved AOTC each tier doing so. We strive to make sure all of our members are up to par on fights and their classes so no issues occur and hold back progression. Currently looking to expand our roster to 25 for heroic to insure a solid competitive roster for mythic progression.

Raid History:

Battle for Azeroth:

• 2/8M Uldir
  • 3/9M BoD
  • 2/2H CoS
  • 4/8M EP

All of our officer core has completed heroic and been aotc since 2015 and progressed further into mythic progression.

Legion Progression:

• 9/11 Mythic ATBT
  • 6/9 Mythic ToS
  • 5/10 Mythic Nighthold
  • 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
  • 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (90%+)
  • Knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Prepared for raid every night Flask/Pots/Food/ Vantus Ruins( If Needed)
  • 450 ilvl / 70 minimum neck with rank 3 essences

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

10 minute break will happen halfway through raid at a good stopping point.

• Be prepared to continuosly keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

• Recruitment/Healing Officer: Gypsì - Xstratik#11324
  • RL: Alarus - Alarus#1329

Hey I am currently running a guild on Trollbane/Malfurion. We are 12/12H horde raiding guild. We raid 3 day’s a week.
Tuesday’s 7:00pm-10:00pm CST (8:00pm-11:00pm (EST)
Wednesday’s 7:00pm-10:00pm CST (8:00pm-11:00pm (EST)
Friday’s 7:00pm-10:00pm CST (8:00pm-11:00pm (EST)

Hit me with an add or a response from here. Battletag CrazyMage#1135299

Hello!

The Vortex is currently looking to pick up some additional ranged players and a hunter - feel free reach out if you have additional questions :slight_smile: Icetea#9130 on Discord.

The Vortex @ [H] US - Thrall

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 75% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Current Progression:
2/12M Ny’alotha (12/12H)
6/8M EP
9/9 BOD (CE)

Raid times
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal : Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs : Focusing heavily on ranged DPS and one Holy Paladin / Disc (Holy OS) Priest but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :slight_smile:

bit.ly/2KpxXYH

You honestly seem like a perfect fit besides the part that you prefer Horde. Hopefully our guild can be a home that you’d be interested in.

My name is Burnsey and I am the GM of a newly reforming guild called <DINGUS> . The guild is on Stormrage-US Alliance .

We are a guild of players looking to form a tight knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in the current tier content and upcoming expansion. A handful of us have recently rejoined retail after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:
Many of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we can’t enjoy the content.

A little more on me, the GM: I myself was in a top 15 US guild in Sunwell called Team Ice on the Illidan server horde side. I pride myself in my social skills and keeping in touch with many of the old guild members or GMs I have run across over the years. Sharing experiences and tactics in progression is a huge advantage and using those networking skills to my advantage has always proven to be a benefit.

I plan to run an incredibly fair guild with officers that I trust to do the same. As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we progress through the tail end of BFA and on into Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?:
-We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset
-We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)
-At this moment the raid schedule will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 530-830PM PST

Classes we are currently recruiting are:
DPS
Mages (High)
Rogues (High)
Enhance / Ele Shaman (High)
SPriest (High)
Demon Hunters (High)
Hunters (High)
Death Knights (High)
Warlocks (High)
Monks (High)

Healers
Monk (High)
Priest (High)
Pally (Medium)
Druid (Medium)
Shaman (Medium)

Tanks
Demon Hunter (High)
Death Knight (High)
Monk (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Paladin (Medium)

We will strongly consider any and all potential recruits at this moment as we are just starting the guild off.

If you are interested in this opportunity leave a message here, or add me on Bnet Burnsey#1181

Lok’tar, Jelly!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central. We’re currently 11/12H and looking for some dps to round out our roster before moving into Mythic.

If you have any questions, let me know. :slight_smile:

Paeoni
ember#1670

Red Velvet , is a newly formed guild on US-Illidan recruiting players for Nya’lotha and Shadowlands. Our goal is to have fun while killing mythic bosses. Officer core is comprised of mythic raiders that have splintering off of other guilds due to slowing and non optimal progression. We are looking for similar minded players that want to have fun but also not waste each other’s time.
We are 12/12N 12/12H and are openly recruting for spots on our core mythic progression team.In our down time we enjoy running arenas and pushing mid-high level keys.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-11PM CST

PROGRESSION
9/9H 5/9M(BoD)
8/8H 4/8M(E.P)
12/12N 12/12H(Nya’lotha)

Recruitment

DPS
High Parsing Frost DK
Ranged Dps Of All Specs

Healers
Disc