12/12 Normal Ny’alotha
12/12 H Ny’alotha
Prot Warrior LF Mythic Guild for Ny’alotha
466/465 Equipped
78 Neck Level
Level 10 Cloak
Btag : Darkreven#1325
Can provide logs when requested.
Raid availability is any time during the week after 4 PM Est until 12 to 1 AM Est, Tuesday, and Friday, otherwise my times are open.

Hey Drkeven our times are slightly out of your availability but I’ll leave this here just in case
You Hate to See It formed at the end of EP and we are looking for more raiders! High priority TANK!!
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am Central Alt night Tuesday 9:30pm-12:30am 12/12H 5/12M

Apply Here: https ://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvQmGjAEiFuBvi_W29CLIRftVVO81zG3yrebEnXdSHYSZrPw/viewform (remove the spaces to get the link to work)

BTAG Moniezz#1369

We are actually on Proudmoore, raid in those times and have need of a tank/warrior, so you’d actually be filling several needs. Raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, with our optional heroic run on Wednesday, 3/12M. Feel free to give me a btag add if any of that jives with what you are looking for -
Conzeula#1172

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 12/12H and 4/12M. 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After CE, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :).

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Sasha#12635.