[A] IL 462 DH Looking for AOTC Guild

Looking for an AOTC level alliance guild that also has members that run M+. I did endgame content for the first time in 8.2, and I’m looking to join my first guild. I can raid any day in the evenings or nights. Willing to server transfer if absolutely necessary. I have pugged to 11/12 N and 7/12 H.
Discord: Sorim#1208
Battlenet ID: ShadowLord74#1739
Raiderio: Sorim-Dragonmaw

Reddit raids Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 11/12N & 7/12H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Evolution of Chaos is a tight nit group of friends that have branched off our previous guild with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!