Magtheridon/Horde-5 players looking for a guild

5 players with 445 ilvl looking for a mythic plus and raiding guild. My name is Tbaggenz in game. Please send me mail or whisper me. Thank you!

Hey Tbaggenz,

If you are looking to transfer we are looking for DPS and Healers.

[Arise Again] was formed by the core group that formed Arise midway through BOD. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding with intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Shaman, Druid

<Melee: Rogue, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Shaman, Warrior

<Tank:Death Knight, Warrior, Paladin

<Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Druid, Priest

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Tues: 9:00pm - 12:30am PST
Wed: 9:00pm - 12:30am PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Postive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We currently raid 2 nights a week during active progression, Tuesday/Wednesday. We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Anti#1430

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Anti#7836

Hi Tbaggenz,

I’d love to talk

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

11/12 N & 4/12 H Ny’alotha

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

1 Healer
1 DPS w/ Healing off spec
1 Mage
1 DPS w/ Tank off spec

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

Sorry I’m taking so long to reply. How large is your group?

LFM Raiders Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11 PM EST 5/12M and ex top 20 lead. Recruiting and open to all classes. Silverdruid#11285 if interested, added you btw to save spam.

You guys sound way more hardcore than us raiding 3 nights for 3 hours. We are looking to push mythic keys and heroic raid. I’m not sure we would meet what you are looking for? Please let me know what you think.

Hey there, Tbaggenz! Addicted [H] on Bloodhoof is recruiting heals/dps for our raid group. We are a Heroic-focused guild that gets AOTC each tier while having fun doing so. Our group is comprised of previous mythic raiders as well as peeps who just enjoy the game. We are 8/12 H and our raid days/times are 7:30 - 10:30 est Tues/Thurs. We also have a dedicated Mythic + night (Wed) although there are usually groups running other times as well. Don’t know if you guys are willing to transfer, but if you’d like to chat, you can hit me up on btag - gypsy#1635. Either way, best of luck in your search!!

The only issue is time. That would put us starting at 630 and we cant do that. The rest sounds great though. Thanks anyways man.

We might be able to work around the time issue - I am central time myself so I understand that is a bit early for some. Best of luck either way!!

Hey Tbaggenz,

Forgone Conclusion is a Horde guild on a high pop server. Our guild is looking for DPS and healers. Currently we raid twice a week: Friday and Saturday nights 930pm - midnight server (EST) on Thrall. We are currently 4/12H with an emphasis on AoTC. We also do M+ dungeons and islands.

Please let me know if these times/days work for you, would love a chat if you can manage it. Thanks again & have a good one.

Btag: Bizzles#1576
Raid Nights: Friday & Saturday
Raid Times: 930-midnight EST

Raiders R Us on Zuljin is recruiting we are 11/12H and are looking for solid ppl to join our ranks if interested please feel free to bt me any questions Sweetsofie#1865

What days/times do you raid? How many people do you currently raid with? Thank you for reaching out!

Hey there! We could potentially be what you are looking for :slight_smile: We currently raid Tues/Weds nights from 10pm-12am EST (+ the first 3 Thurs of a tier), with about 20 or so raiders (12/12H currently). We are AotC oriented but definitely enjoy dipping our toes in mythic when we are done a tier for fun, but extremely casual. We’ve been around for just over 5 years now under our current tag of Haven, but many of us have been together since BC and Wrath and consider all our guildies family above all else. If you’d like anymore info, feel free to check out our thread!

Oh and I saw you were interested in pushing keys. We do have M+ available for all raiders at least 3 times a week just to guarantee 10 chests. But we also have people that enjoy pushing as well.

Hello Tbaggenz,

I am the GM of Inept[H] on area 52, we raid tues/thur 8-11pm EST. We are currently 7/12 Heroic but our leadership is 12/12 Heroic. We are looking for players to fill our core raid team for Progression. On our off nights and before, and after raid we run M+. If this seems like it may be a good fit for you guys hit me up on Btag: Hotwire#1564