446 assassin or 445 outlaw rogue recently returned to the game. LF a solid raiding team preferably on illidan. If not i’m willing to xfer also.
add me @ Basedgod#1650
Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!
Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.
We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.
We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Melee: All classes - Warrior (High Priority)
Ranged: All classes - Mage, Warlock (High Priority)
Healer: All classes - Exceptional Applicants Only
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)
We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.
In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.
The application can be found here:
We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer
· Raid Times
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 10:00 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST
· About Us
Astro is an alliance guild on Proudmoore led by two mythic experienced friends with a vision of becoming a top 100 US guild. We are both currently 7/8 M this tier and have past CE achievements. We got tired of joining guilds that lacked longevity, social interaction, and the same determination to clear content as we did. An important core value of ours is to clear content at a quick pace but to also enjoy doing it. We’re interested in players that don’t just log on for raid and to get their mythic key done for the week because we like to have fun and get to know each other outside of the instance. It’s also important to mention that EVERYONE has a voice, no raider should ever hesitate to voice a problem, concern, ask for help, or to even share a strategy. We want everyone to be able to get involved, regardless of your role or position in the guild.
Our main goal and purpose of the guild is to achieve cutting edge in 8.3 and every tier to follow. We plan to make the most out of our raid times and to clear content at a quick pace so that we’re not progressing up until the last week of the tier. The faster we clear mythic, the more time we have to push high keys, PvP, parse high for fun on farm content, gear up other characters, sell runs, and relax while enjoying the rest of the tier.
To be apart of a successful mythic raid team and to achieve our goals, there are several things we expect of you as a player and things you should do to prepare, some of which are:
- In order to join our heroic raids, we require you to have a 75 HoA. Without a 75 HoA, you’re able to participate in normal runs but for heroic and going into mythic we require a minimum level of 75.
- Being able to log dive. This doesn’t mean to check your parse as that is a useless metric, but to compare yourself to other top performers of your class for specific fights to see how you can improve. This could mean timing of when they used certain cooldowns, consumables, specific talent builds, etc.
- Reliability. Not only maintaining a (90%) attendance but also coming to raid prepared, regardless of whether or not food or a cauldron is to be dropped. You should always show up to raid with flasks, food, potions, health pots, and runes.
- Having done the necessary research for boss fights. You should never rely on the raid leader to feed you a strategy and to just follow it blindly. We expect that you’ve watched the fights from the POV of a relevant role, in most cases your own class, so that you’re knowledgeable of the mechanics and what needs to be done for a kill. You may even notice something or find a strategy that the raid leader might not have found.
- An obvious expectation of you is to keep up to date on your class BiS gear, level up your HoA, legendary cloak, have all the necessary essences at rank 3, and complete a +15 key every week. There should never be an excuse to not have done a key for the week as we will always make sure to help each other as it is in the best interest of the progression of the team. No one gets left out.
DPS Priority: Mage, Spriest, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman, Pally
I didn’t list a couple of classes, please be aware that all exceptional players will ALWAYS be considered, so don’t hesitate to ask and find out.
Healer Priority: Disc Priest
Regardless of role/position in the guild, there are no favorites. Consistently underperforming players will always be swapped out until they’ve proven themselves.
Interested in joining? Reach out to Mindset#0203 on Discord so we can chat!
Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!
We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.
Raid wise, we are planning on pool pushing heroic and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.
We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3
Omg its Bumpzilla
Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central and have a casual run on Thursdays 7-10 central.