446 Ilvl Boomkin LF AOTC raiding guild

Newer boomkin looking for a guild to call home,

Looking for a guild that is AOTC and willing to push mythic, a guild that is able to have fun in-between pulls while maintaining focus on boss fights etc etc.

I have prior Heroic/Mythic knowledge, I’m a quick learner and I always read up on boss fights and study my class to improve as much as possible. I am open to raid times, nothing too extreme. Also looking for a guild that raids 2 nights and not 3. Also just wanted to point out that realm xfer/faction change is no biggie. I’m willing to travel if necessary :slight_smile:

Just keeping it short and simple, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me! My BTag is

ZaddyBear#1364

1 Like

Bump <3 <3

Hey Yogi,

The Righteous is one of Thrall’s largest and most active guilds, but we are like a big family of mostly over 30+ folks.

We have 2 Mythic raid teams (Tues/Wed and Sat/Sun)
and a Heroic raid team (Thur/Fri). We also have a Casual/Alt raid night.
All raid times are 8pm to 11pm EST. We also have a weekly Alt/Casual raid night.

We run keys of all levels and have an active discord community during season.

We also have events and some of the top collectors on the server.

Our THur/Fri AotC team is currently recruiting a ranged DPS.

If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to call home,you can reply here or hit me up in BNET, Selorin#1673

Hey there, I think we have the potential to be a great fit for what you’re looking for! We’re a guild that never takes itself too seriously and we always have fun while raiding together, we do our best to keep things laid back, even when we need to focus up to get a boss down!
We’d love to have another Druid join us! I think so far it’s only been me and an upcoming Feral trial, more Druids would be appreciated!

I’ll keep this short and give you our copy-paste info, but hit me up if you’d like to chat more about a home here. :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9N & 3/9H Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break and we are currently 9/9N & 3/9H ATDH.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

We are weekend warriors on proudmoore!
We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience! We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

Progress and growth within the guild and content!
Family oriented (both in-game and out)
18+ environment
Safe and friendly space to be you!
Who are we looking for?

Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!
Players willing to learn and grow with the guild
Those looking for a fun and safe environment
Raid Times

Friday 8pm est- 10pm est
Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

Healers ( any spec), Ranged and mele dps (1 aug), 1 warlock any spec

Please have logs when applying or be willing to have a trial run.

Bnet RoboWizard#11285

Hi there,

Current progression:

• 7/9 Heroic Amirdrassil
  • 9/9 Mythic Aberrus
  • 8/8 Mythic Vault of the Incarnates

Death Jesters, a 18 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs.

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to continue with securing CE for the remainder of Dragonflight. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi-Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: sparty), Matticus (BattleNet ID: Matticus#1773 and Discord: worldofmatticus)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving,

My Guild is currently recruiting ALL classes/roles for Raiding and Mythic+ key pushing. I think you’d be a great addition to our roster. Here is a link to our recruitment post If you’re interested in learning more: