446 Ele LF GMT+8 or late night guild

Hey

I’m looking to find a spot in a casual/semi-hardcore guild for 8.3. Have been super casual for the last couple of years but as my work schedule smoothes itself out I’m keen to jump back into raiding.

I’m free weeknights from about 6-7pm WA time and all night most weekends. Will server/faction xfer if required.

Also enjoy organised PvP and M+. Have working mic and solid bants.

Hit me up here or in game, btag is Mudbags#1648

Hi Mudpantz!

Twisted Haven (Aman’Thul) is a GMT+8 raiding guild (12/12H | 1/12M) currently looking for exceptional and committed players to join us in progressing and completing the tier. We have members hailing from Australia, New Zealand, US, Singapore, Malaysia and various parts of Southeast Asia.

RAID DAYS

Wed, Thurs, Sun (3 day raid week)
9pm - 12am GMT+8

12am - 3am AEDT
5am - 8am PST
(Raid will become 11pm - 2am Oceanic Server Time when DST ends. No changes for GMT+8 time zone.)

RECRUITING

• 1x Healer (Any Spec)
  • DPS with offspec Healers
  • Any Range
    All other exceptional players are also welcome to app!

EXPECTATIONS

• Ability to attend all 3 raid days on a regular basis unless there are IRL emergencies.
  • Discord. Being able to actively participate in Discord to convey time sensitive information is of utmost importance.
  • A good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively, and we expect you to be able to buckle down and focus when it is required.
  • One should be able to take constructive criticism objectively and always consider the guild’s priorities over their own personal glory.

Please contact Grenvall#1113 or Leonce#6894 for more information.

Hey there,

If you want a group of peeps who play wow for the community and content, Survival Instincts might be for you. We all enjoy chilling in Discord, having fun and talking. We raid two nights a week and regularly run mythics and pvp. We even enjoy things outside of WoW together, where Swampy’s Saturday Shenanigans gets us all drinking and playing CAH online. If you want to chat more check out below and reach out to one of us.

Hey Mud

We have lots of WA players, and raid at 8pm GMT+8 on weekends, if that suits. Not much pvp, but m+ all week. Add me or any of the guys in the post.

Hey there!

We’re Fate Less, we raid for 3hrs at 9.30pm ST Fri, and 9pm ST Sat. We’re a casual mythic raiding guild that likes to push content and have fun while at it. We also do mythic pluses and other fun things!

Keen for a chat, Narney#1671

Hey mate I dont know if the times suit you well but have a read thought. Would love to have a chat what your after so add me on discord if you want.
Close knit of players looking to rebuild a solid mythic team and progress even further in mythic than we did before.

Carpe Jugulum
OCE - H - Barthilas

We are looking for all players to expand our Ranks.
We believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with…
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
Mythic raid
5/8M EP
9/12 H 8.3
Raid time : Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm server (GMT+10)
Looking for all exceptional players.

Casual raid (optional)
Normal clear
Sunday 6:30 pm sever time
All welcome

If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselvs not just by being good mechanically and having decent logs, but consistantly showing up, not being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.
Not one players spot is guaranteed and is always continually earned by merits.

However we do sunday clears everyweek with lower guildies for gear, ap and just a bit of fun and banter.

Also achievement, mount and transmog runs are done by some of us on weekends for those collectors/completists.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every night of all ranges, starting at those that just want there weekly chest done for the loot and for those that want to push there I.o even higher and beyond we can help with that!

Contacts :
Discord - Tom (warkeys)#3543 -best point of contact.
Bnet - Boss#1709

Hey mate!
my guild is looking for more RDPS to add to our roster as we progress in mythic. We’re 12/12H on Barthilas-Horde, and raid 2 nights/week (Sun 7-10pm ST, Tues 8-11pm ST). More information can be found in the below recruitment link.

If you’re interested, add me on btag and we can chat further :slight_smile:

Hey Mud,

<Wipe It Up> is 2/12 H in Ny’alotha, runs Wed/Thur 8pm-11pm ST (AEDST) and is recruiting active DPS (ranged or melee) and healers.

Outside of raiding we do social and alt runs, have dedicated nights to help people with pushing keystones, social competitions for mounts and pets, and always have people online chatting in guild or running some sort of event together.

Most of us are a little older, have kids or work full time. We play wow because we enjoy it and like to think of ourselves as “casually hardcore”.

If you would like more info please message jadeleaf#6970 on Discord or Jadeleaf#1239 on bnet.

Hey mate, j8st an update are now 12/12 H and that’s our first week of raiding. So really trying to push for a solid mythic team to start M prog

Hey Mud,

Our guild is a casual guild from Barthilas. We raid every Thursday and Sunday 1030pm - 1230pm (GMT+10 same as server time). We always do mythic plus. If you wanna chat about more, feel free to add me in bnet Waleis#6211

Below is our guild recruitment post.

Cheers!