446 B DK LF AoTC raid team for 10.2+

Hello, im veggiemite and i want to tank for you! im a pretty active player and have been playing for a while. ive been aotc every tier since coming back in bfa and wish to continue the streak. raiding wise, i want to keep it down to 2 days a week, and preferably a start time of after 6pm est. if i sound like something you guild has been looking for, feel free to reach out here or msg me on discord @ veggiemite420

Current Prog : 7/9M Echo 43%

After Thought was an idea I had where some players get left behind, maybe not the best of the best, but can still work towards mythic kills or even cutting edge. As a player who has never gone hard at pushing anything M+ or even deep into mythic, when Dragonflight started, I thought to myself, I want more. I’ve been playing the game for 15 years. I have a good group of friends that I think we can push cutting edge. My goal is killing the mythic raid boss and killing that last boss on the hardest difficulty. As a guild master in the past, I’ve only pushed for AOTC (ahead of the curve). I’ve now led a guild to 6/9 mythic. I’m not alone; I have a good team behind me. We are here to stay, and we are here to get the cutting edge!

Raid Time:

• Mythic Prog --WED/THUR . Raid times are 730 server time!
  • Mythic Alt/Trials – SUNDAY 730 server time!

Requirements:

• Good attendance(80%+ preferred)
  • 4+ mythic+ dungeons a week for upgrades
  • Good attendance is mandatory

Recruiting

• Healers: ANY Must be available Sundays.
  • DPS: ANY Must be available Sundays.
  • Tanks: ANY Must be available Sundays.

Fill out the application on discord (discord.gg/au79hQTXnw)

Add me if you need something. GM - Pureツ#3057

hey there!

deez was formed by a group of friends looking to push keys together after Mythic/CE raiding for a few tiers.

We decided to create a Heroic raid team with the goal of clearing Heroic in the first 2-3 weeks of a tier and using the raid to supplement gear while pushing 20-25+ keys.

If you no longer have the time or desire to push Mythic/CE, but still wish to participate in a Heroic raid with high parsing players and a competitive atmosphere, please consider deez. We are 9/9H and cleared in 1.5hrs our first night.

We raid two nights a week during progression. (1 in farm)

Tues: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Wed: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

This is for your main character for at least the first 6 weeks of a tier. High attendance is encouraged.

This will then be expanded to include alts if you have a passion for other classes or are simply looking to reroll for keys, however you must be able to play and maintain your alt at the same caliber as your main.

Current needs:

• DH - DPS/Tank
  • Mage
  • Spriest
  • Warrior - DPS/Tank
  • Evoker - DPS
  • Paladin - DPS
  • Shaman - DPS (pref Enhance)

For any questions or more information, please reach out!

Bryce#12642 - Btag

brob1 - Discord

still looking

Hello Veggiemite ,

Epic Chaos is a Horde guild on Zul’jin we are AOTC and are looking to close out our core group for 10.2. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-midnight est

We are a community driven guild where everyone is welcome and is treated like friends and family. We offer Mythic+ anywhere from 5 to 28 keys atm. We do Xmog runs and Mount runs weekly. TW raids whenever available. We offer a highly active discord as well. Where streaming is welcomed. We do giveaways with contest in guild for random items.

We are looking for chill, like minded individuals who want a home for more than just a raid tier. We are looking to make friendships that are long lasting and enjoyable for everyone.

If you are interested and/or would like to ask more questions message us on

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100
Bnet: Nymue#11411

Discord: DRAGONS#9572

Zul’jin: Dragonss
Nymueh

And as always - Embrace the Chaos be Epic!