446 Aug Evoker LF Raiding and Keys

Howdy all,

I am 446 Aug Evoker looking for a AOTC first with Casual Mythic after guild. I like to do alot of Mythic + and push keys so if you have a very active key enviroment i would love to hear about it… I am west coast so my avaliability is 6pm pst to 11pm pst Mon to Thurs. Any questions or just want to chat My Btag is Jarondis#1961

Hey Jarchomp! Firehawk on Proudmoore is looking for an aug evoker for the mythic team. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6-9PST. Come check us out!

Hi Jarchomp,

My guild might have something you are looking for, minus the mythic raiding. Im adding your btag

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 AotC Raid teams

Pick whichever team’s logistics work best for you, no one is required to raid on all 3 teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, and healers

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

We are very open to cross server raiding, don’t give blizz more money

Lok 'tar

Hit me up if you are interested.

Bumping up

Hello Jarchomp.

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST .

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

Hey Jarchomp!

I think we would be a good fit - and have plenty of room for evokers!

TL:DR;

• Tenured AotC Guild
  • LF DPS for Amirdrassil and beyond!
  • Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
  • Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

BNET: Smush#11764
Discord username: smush (no numbers/symbols)

Current Roster:
4 Heals, 10 Melee, 8 Ranged

LF:
Any DPS - Lots of cloth up for grabs but not a requirement

About us:

Raid:

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (No Mythic - Almost all of us have family duties outside of raiding)
  • Family First, Games After!
  • Start having fun while raiding!
  • Always get our AotC
  • Solid core - Always raiding, never too short in roster.

Raid times are as follows:
Tuesday 830-1030pm EST
Thursday 830-1030pm EST
Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.
We have a channel for call out’s - Just post when you will be out so we can accommodate strats if needed.

Here is the post about the team if the above interests you.

Looking forward to chatting!
Smuush

bump to the top

Hey - my guild is recruiting an aug evoker for our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus. Roster boss was rough and prevented prog in S2 but we’re 1-2 bodies away from a very solid prog roster for S3.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

bump again

Moving up again

Hiya,
I am currently recruiting for group 2 of my guild.
Never Raid Sober

We raid Monday/Tuesday 9pm Est till midnight est.

Tanks: closed (confident dps with tank offspec would be enjoyed)
Healers: pres evoker with confidence as augment or dev. Or resto shaman with confidence as enhance.
DPS: huge need of enhance shaman and any other ranged.

Chill atmosphere with the goal to push CE but have a fun time doing so.
We like to hang out, shoot the crap and learn from our mistakes.
Any questions let me know, contact me!

Discord: tanatithe
Bnet: tanatithe#1976

Thanks, hope to hear from new recruits!

Ps. Will jeed to xfer to area 52 for mythic prog. Faction does not matter. We have both in our guild.

Hey! We’re One More Pull on Zul’Jin, and would love some more DPS! Bonus point for you since that means I won’t be the only dragon anymore. We’re first and foremost an aotc guild, but looking to go dabble in some mythic. Outside of that, we love the achievement runs and of course pushing some keys! Right now we have a solid group that loves to get ksh and push as much as we can. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 EST.

Feel free to reach out if you’re interested! Disc: Mollotov

Hi! We are a little newer, but it’s been pretty active so far!

The Grove, a new WoW guild on Proudmoore, is recruiting all roles. Must be 18+ yo to apply.

We’re a brand new WoW guild building an inclusive, and supportive, community from scratch, and we invite you to join as a member!

In The Grove we welcome adult players (18+) of all backgrounds, identities, playstyles and skill levels.

For progression-driven players, we’ll be pushing Ahead of the Curve, keystone master and keystone hero achievements through organized and supportive raid nights and mythic+ runs.

For more casual players, we’ll have community events, ie transmog competitions, mount/pet collecting, roleplay events, or just chatting while fishing if that’s what you enjoy in game.

As a new guild, we’re starting small but have goals we want to conquer. We seek players who share our core values:

• Respect. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination.
  • Patience. All are welcome here, from newbies to veterans.
  • Inclusivity. Our doors are open to all 18+ who share our vision.
  • Community. We want this to be a social experience as well as a gaming experience. Looking for members who want to be active.

Join us now and let’s start smashing some content. DM me if interested!

Reach me at:

• Discord: Kaedos
  • Btag: Kaedos#11664

Hey Jonny from No Sweat here. Really need aug for our progression team. Would love to have you trial. Below is our post and add me on discord Jonny.Boi would love to chat about it.

[NA][Illidan] 8/9N Amirdrassil LFM Mythic Raiders Tue/Wed 8-11p CST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)