446, 6/8M Boomy LF Guild

Boomkin boy looking for a new home. My current guilds progression is lacking and I would like to make a push for HoF and or a high ranking Horde Guild. (seeing as rank 200 Horde = rank 50 Alliance) Previous CE player, took a break from WOD-Legion and returned for BFA. Before that I raided in a guild called Na Fianna on uldum from BC through Cata.

I can make most night times but prefer guilds that start a little later in the evening, 9;30-10 EST or later. However, willing to make my schedule work around a guild that starts sooner. The days do not matter I can do any day.

I am willing to play horde or alliance. Currently I am Alliance.

My logs are NastyNatë in the guild Fury of Proudmoore. I have decent logs but pride myself on my mechanics. I don’t like to eat Za’qul tentacles for fun.

My Btag is Salvation#11837
My Discord tag is Wetsponge/Nate#2847

Please reach out to me with any interest or questions at all. I am willing to talk on discord, whether it be regarding more info on my raid history, how I approach raid, how I approach my class, etc.

Thank you for reading this. GL HF

♔ Keep Calm ♔ | 7/8M | [H] Spirestone | Late Night
Hey Nate, it looks like you might be a good fit for our guild! We have a long history of clearing cutting edge content and a mature atmosphere. Check us out, and if you like what you see send us an app or contact us so we can chat further. Good luck in your guild search!

Schedule

Monday-Thursday 10:00pm - 01:30am EST
We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact

Joe (stefanj#1797)
Rainz (Rainmakerz#1675)
Loon (Loon#1529)

Apply Here

_https://goo.gl/BS8U2y

Our main recruitment thread and logs page

Please Delete
.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

Hey Nate, not sure if we’re what you’re looking for ranking wise, but we do pretty well for 6 hours a week.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 6/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hi there Nastynate!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are currently looking for:

A Mage (Fire)

Experienced Ranged DPS

Our Guild is full of a long standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

Our current goal is to bolster our roster to ensure that we are able to get CE in The Eternal Palace.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 3/8M with sub 2% pulls on Ashvane.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!