[A] 465 Feral Druid LF Mythic Raiding Guild

No, the cats aren’t all dead!

Looking for a mythic raiding guild that has a strong social atmosphere. My schedule is flexible so raid days aren’t usually an issue for me. The priority is finding a guild that interacts with each other. Outside of raid I push keys with my best season in M+ being season 2 with I believe 2.1k io on my main. I’m also extremely interested in getting into doing arenas more seriously if that matters lol. I went Cutting Edge of 50% of last xpac as a guardian druid and have gotten up to but not killed every final boss this xpac but due to guilds falling apart haven’t been able to get CE in BFA. Feel free to reach out to me at #Ccal1676 on Bnet or RagingBeardedScot#2225 on Discord if you have any other questions or think you might have the guild for me. Thanks for the time and consideration!

Hey Ragingscot. If we didn’t already have 2 ferals in our core (and already melee heavy) we’d give ya a shot.

Free bump for rockin ferals!

1 Like

Sent you a btag request from Rawrabear#1450, as a former Druid main I have a soft spot for Ferals :slight_smile:

Might be a bit more casual than what you’re looking for, but we’re an adult aotc guild that strives to complete at least a handful of mythic bosses while still keeping things relaxed and social. Currently 10/12H, we raid on Tues and Thurs, 9-12cst (10-1est, 7-10pst) and if you’re interested, I can trial you tonight.

1 Like

I don’t see any days or times listed, but I lyke cats!

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 3/13M, 13/13H, 12/13N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Btag, Discord, or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Luunae Btag: Luunae#11703

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

1 Like

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 12/12H and 4/12M. 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After CE, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Sasha#12635

Still looking!