445 Rogue LF weekend raid guild

Preface: I work full-time, I’m in grad. school, preparing to take the LSAT in the next six months or so, and I don’t play this game as intently as I once did (former top 30 Mythic raider). There may be some nights I need to sit out, and I need a group that can accommodate such - sorry, that’s just my reality right now.

I’m simply looking for a group that efficiently clears heroic content on weekends, maybe two to three hours per night max. I don’t mind stepping into Mythic if it gets to that point, but I have no intention on dedicating the amount of time necessary to really push Mythic, especially at the aforementioned pace I did in the past.

Additionally, I would like to find a guild that’s active in doing keys, so that I’m not having to PuG weekly. I can definitely pull my own weight here as well, though my IO only reflects that I essentially PuG my +10 weekly and maybe do a few other keys just for something to do.

Lastly, please no groups full of drama and/or unhinged people. I’m 32 years old and well beyond the social diatribe of a teenager (though I still love to have a good time, dark/inappropriate humor is welcome and I’m not offended by anything).