445 Ret Paladin with 443 BM Hunter Alt

Seeking active AOTC/Heroic raiding guild. No elitism please or toxic overgrown children. Message me via discord barrage_1980 if you wish to chat to see if we would be a good fit. I currently play on Zul’jin but am willing to transfer for the right guild.

I am retired so I play every evening and enjoy M+ to get gear for raiding. My ideal guild would be one with people that like to run M+ ranging up to 20. Not 100% I am up to mythic raiding again, mostly want a static raid team that shows up weekly, prepared (enchants/gems/consumables). Not looking for a guild that zergs AOTC then everyone vanishes.

1 Like

Hello,

Crash Override is an AOTC and KSM focused guild looking to enter Mythic raiding as our core raid team has been very successful with Heroic this expansion, having achieved AOTC in 10.0 in 6 weeks and in 10.1 in 5 weeks. We currently need to expand our numbers and fill a handful of raid spots left by some players who have retired from the game.

We strive to host events that will continually provide entertainment and a sense of progression in the game. Event nights like Mythic+, Raids, PvP, Achievement & Transmog Runs are generally hosted weekly (except during early progression of new raid content).

Our current schedule is (all EST):
Thursday: Raid Night 1 (9:30 to 12:00)
Sunday: Raid Night 2 (9:00 to 12:00)

We’re looking to recruit raiders interested in starting out on Heroic in 10.2 with a move to Mythic once we have our AOTC achievement. We are in need of a handful of DPS to finish out our 20-person Mythic roster.

We have a fully established, boosted Discord server that sees a lot of activity throughout each week.

I sent you an invite on discord if you want to chat further.

Hey there! We’re not AotC-only as we do prog some casual Mythic, but we can guarantee no overgrown children! Our core is mostly older raiders who want a chill place to down bosses with but not at a hardcore level.
Although, we are full-on Ret Pallies, but we would be interested in your Hunter if it’s on the table? I’ll leave our copy-paste below but hit me up if you’d be interested in chatting about a spot with us! :heart:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Still looking.

Hey, we’re recruiting ranged for AOTC-focused raid team in 10.2. Great group of people. Also welcome any and all social players :slight_smile:

Sorry but I believe ALL lives matter not just black lives. Thank you for your post though.

So cringe my dude.

Yes I agree , having political statements in your guild’s post is very cringe and should be kept out of gaming.

1 Like