445 resto/437 balance druid

Aotc Restoration druid looking for mythic progression. Previous raiding includes 3/9 mythic BoD 4/8 Mythic uldir and Mythic Gorathi and mythic Hounds in ABT. Play multiple different healing specs from between Druid Pally + priest.
As well as multiple different ranged dps.

I picked up Rdruid between patch drops from 8.1.5 to 8.2, with the intention of filling my old guilds healing spot. (Used to main warlock)
Now i have been healing full time through a wide variety of content from raids to rated battlegounds. My experience has taught me to utilize my toolkit to its best potential to maximize my healing out put, conserve my mana, and to be ready for anything.

Willing and able to change server.
Not willing to change factions

added availability
Monday: 6:00-9:00 pm PST
Tuesday: 6:00-9:00 pm PST
Wednesday: 6:00-9:00 pm PST
Thursday: 6:00-9:00 pm PST
Friday: 6:00-9:00 pm PST
Saturday: 12:00pm-9:00 pm PST
Sunday: 12:00pm-9:00pm PST

Hello Recyclone!

Really like the name, btw, very clever, haha. I think our raid times might be too late for you, but since you didn’t specify, I will post anyway and try my luck.

We are 3/8M and raid on Tues. and Thurs. from 10:30PM Central until 1AM. Have an immediate spot for you to boomkin and resto on fights that require more than 3 heals in the comp. No mythic experience needed. We are happy to explain mechanics and show you the way!

This is an established guild with a GM who used to lead a U.S. top 100 guild and I previously ran the same guild for over 10 years, so you can expect stability and longevity here. The team is also quite active, we juggle raiding with playing classic, doing M+ keys, islands, pvp, heroic alt raid, etc.

Please find me at Neddy#1554 if our times are not too late and you would be interested. Thank you!

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

1 Like

IMPACT (2/8M) is a newly formed guild with a solid mythic experienced core seeking to push into mythic and eventually get CE. We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est (prog) Fri 8-11pm est casual/alt run

Needs: Exp/Geared Dps and Healers

Contact Info:
Church#1680
Birch44#1969

I second you coming to Sellouts, as monswamdi said but I might be biased :yum:. Feel free to add me so we can chat görz#1428

Hello there. Apeiron of Kel’Thuzad is looking for a few more to add to our team and our community. We are 3/8 M and raid Tue /Thurs/ and Sun from 9 - 12 CT. I would love to chat more with you. Btag is Avi#12246

Behind the Curve is a 5/8M US Alliance CE guild on Aerie Peak. We’d love to add you despite your lack of mythic prog, your heroic logs are exceptional and we’d be happy to patiently invest in you in mythic. We’d bring you to farm immediately this week and get you in on all 5 kills and QC progression :slight_smile: We very much need a good, stable healer.

Raid schedule:
8-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST) Tues/Wed/Thurs

Background/About us:

We are a laid back bunch of good players and good friends who enjoy getting content done at an advanced pace without a lot of the stresses typically associated to high end raiding. We’re generally drama free and prefer a good time over a tense time. That said, we obviously prioritize progress and making the most of our limited 9 hour raid week.

We’ve achieved CE every tier since the start of Legion except for COS and TOS. Most recently we were 71st US Alliance (171st World alliance) for mythic Jaina. We plan to keep improving on that ranking and push for famed slayer.

We run lots of mythic plus as a guild outside of raids and encourage participation there as well! Additionally we do alt runs Saturday that eventually become mythic alt runs, and do heroic Warfronts together as well.

If we seem like a good fit, please contact me at:

Bnet - Gibiati#1614
Discord - Gibiati#3472

Just copy/paste if the i vs L is confusing! (There are no L’s)

Hey Recyclone (love the name) we might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: AoTC, 2/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

WE HAVE A BEAR [3/8 M &8/8 H] 10:00PM - 1:00AM EST] Tuesday-Thursday

Horde - Thrall

What we are looking for:

We are currently recruiting ranged DPS. Preference will be given to mages and ranged DPS with healer off-spec. We are also recruiting one exceptional warrior.

What to Expect From Us:

A laid back raid environment with like-minded people pushing content. Flask pots enchant etc are all available. Logs and raid bots for reviewing. Mythic plus and heroic farm runs are done weekly. Genuinely a friendly team who enjoys pushing content.

What We Expect From You:

100% attendance while you trial. Be on time ready to raid. Have a progressed character ready to push mythic content. Be able to think of the group as a whole and what it takes to kill a boss.

Raid Time: Tuesday - Thursday 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM

Mythic plus groups in discord

If this sounds like you please reach out on discord or Battlenet

SeanSnow#11745 - Bnet

SeanSnow#0380 Discord

Hey there, we are on Proudmoore, and we could use a balance/resto hybrid if our times fit your schedule! 4/8M team, with raid times of Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Thank you all for the amazing offers, i’m afraid i can’t transfer to horde. I’ve got alot invested on blue side. I appreciate the interest, and goodluck on your search! As for alliance offers, my ideal time is currently between 6pm pst and 9pm pst on weekdays, and i am available weekends 12pm pst to 9pm.

My apoligies for not including links in my post, when i try i am given an error.

Hello

Mirrored Reasoning on Stormrage Alliance is currently recruiting a boomkin/resto.
Raid days Tues/Thurs
Times - 8:30-11:30PM EST
Progress - 3/8Mythic 8/8 Heroic

Battletag: Scarypriest#1255
Discord: Scarypriest#0162

Hey Recyclone,

I’m looking to add a good hybrid to our team if you’re willing to DPS sometimes, or if you just want to DPS full-time. This would be for a spot starting right away and going into the future. My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. Most recent progression in BfA is 3/8M Palace, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Ashvane with good pulls.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609, and then send me a tell. I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Reach out to me right away if you can make our raid times of Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hi Recyclone,

Hysteria on Thrall 3/8M - 9% wipes on ashvane,

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 3/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Hello! [H] [Illidan] Is looking for Dps to finish our raid core! We are 3/8M and 8/8H and want to push CE this Tier! The raid times are Tues and wed 10pm-1am CST

lets do big things together! feel free to add any of the following people to learn more!

Datböï
Discord=Randy (Datboi)#9961
Bnet= Randyftw12#1195

Gambimonk
Discord= Gambi#0794

Nakroz
Discord=Henry#7491

Bearlish
Discord= Bear#9073

Hey there! dropping our info below.

<DMCG> of Illidan - 4/8M

We are recruiting one tank, any ranged DPS, preferably mages, hunters and boomkins, as well as any type of healers.

• Tuesday - 9:30pm CST to 12:30am CST
  • Wednesday - 9:30pm CST to 12:30am CST
  • Thursday - 9:30pm CST to 12:30am CST

BTAG: Swiver#11128