445 Ilvl Resto Druid looking for Mythic Guild

I am on Stormrage and I am looking for a raiding guild that meets my schedule. I have 3/8 M kill experience and 5/8 M pull experience.

Feel free to message me on discord at
OldManGaming#8692

1 Like

Currently 6/8M. Need 1 healer!

Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 8-11 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add one of us:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Twofive#1782
Misery#1167

Not sure the schedule u are looking for, but if our times work for you we are currently seeking a healer!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

check us out!

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

<Mechanically Deaf> on Illidan - US
Current Prog: • 4/8M 8/8H EP • 8/9M BoD; 2/2H CoS • 6/8M Uldir

Guild Info:
• We are a semi-hardcore or serious guild.
• We look to have fun and progress with the Ultimate Goal being to achieve CE.
• We value mechanics above all else . This is not a parse culture guild. We would rather kill prog bosses with mechanics executed correctly and have our raiders parse grey rather than them die because they were trying to parse. Trying to parse is for Farm Content .
• If we trial you, we want you to experience the fights. We will get you in almost right away so you get at least 20 mins of experience on the current prog boss.

Note: All Raiders are expected to come prepared to raid with 40+ Pots, 20 Health Pots and 20 Augment Runes. Food, Flasks, Vantus Ruins and Repairs will be provided by the guild. Any and all BOE raid drops will go to the guild in order to provide the above for our raiders.

Raid Times: • Wed 7-10 CST • Thurs 7-10 CST - Tues 7-10 CST for the first 4-5 weeks of a new raid tier - Sun 7-10 CST optional alt heroic runs, once Tues raids are done

Requirements:
• Age 21+ (Some exceptions made), ILVL 435+, HoA LVL 65 • Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, Bigwigs/DBM

Guild Application: https:/ /goo.gl/forms/LcApoqPLSPoraMPc2

Officers:
• Velaynx (Velayn#1455) - Recruitment Officer
• Draàkrin (Draakrin#1371) - Recruitment Officer
• Kylestyle (Kylestyle#1798) - Raid Leader
• Taragrath (HighBourne#11190) - Guild Bank Manager/Asst Raid Lead
• Ohkadin (Ohk#11649) - Tank Officer
• Bree (Bree#1275) - Healing Officer

Hi Fallendark! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Druid Healer to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 4/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!