445 DH or DK LF Home for 10.2 - 5/9 experience

As the topic says, I am a 445 DH or DK (can DPS or tank) looking for a new home going into the next patch.

This tier I mainly focused on my brewmaster monk, and achieved 4/9 with lots of pulls on Rashok on that char. Since then, I have jumped around characters a bit, but have ultimately decided that I want to play the DH or DK for both keys and raid in 10.2.

Availability:

• Mon-Fri - 6 PM Pacific - 11:30 PM Pacific (can potentially make 5:30 PM start times work)
  • Sat/Sun - Any time

If interested, please drop your contact information in a reply and include some information about your guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently looking to fill spots for Aberrus and onwards, we will always take a look at good applicants regardless of the list below, so feel free to contact us! (See Guild Profile for recruitment list.)

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

Hey Fiyahlock,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for a Demon Hunter for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey, I’m recruiting for Again But Better on Illidan. Currently 3/9m and chasing a good DH DPS for both 10.2 and Aberrus. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday, 7-10 CST. Would love to have a chat. Shoot me a message on Bnet at Keene17#1300.

ABOUT OUR GUILD

Eclipsed, an aspiring Gaming Community, is a WoW Guild located on Stormrage that was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability.

Cosmic Shift (CE Focused Raiding in 10.2)
9/9N 9/9H 4/9M Abberus
Saturday and Sunday 7-10:00pm EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Frost/Unholy DK), Ranged DPS (Balance Druid)

• In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by bringing a positive attitude.
  • We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us. Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PVP, achievement runs, random guild events, and etc.

CONTACTS

• Nakkita - Recruiting Lead Discord: nakkita BTag: britt2376#1776

Hey there! Regular people is currently recruiting for next tier! If you would like to fill out this application and we’ll get back to you asap and hopefully get you trialed in the next week or two.

h/ttps//forms.gle/sazsGYMb1Y4UhcQ58

Hi there!

The Grove - Proudmoore NA, my newer guild, is recruiting for all roles. Must be 18+ years old to join. This guild is young and is looking to build up M+ and Heroic Raiding teams.

We are a guild that is focused on being supportive and inclusive. We want to make a guild where everyone can reach their goals, and not be left behind. Currently, I am aiming to help people with their KSH/KSM/end of season things. Also currently participating in Break the Meta!

Looking to build a core team for AOTC season 3 of DF with alt raid nights. Currently, core raid nights would be Tuesdays and Saturdays.

There will be M+ nights, as well as nights for collecting, farming mats, old content, etc. for those that play the game more casually.

We do have a discord with a guild chat channel so that people can communicate outside of game/hang out, if wanted/needed.

You can reach me at Kaedos on discord. Or Kaedos#11664 on BTag!

Hey Fiyahlock! Would be interested in chatting about you potentially joining our team!

Full details in my post here: [A] Something Shiny 4/9M lfm - 7-10pm PST

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Hey! Mak Gora (Area-52) wed/thur 9-12 PST has an immediate spot for a DH.

Reformed guild with players ranging from 6/9M - CE.

Would love to chat with you in discord some more!

Discord: Ogre_XD#9378

Hey - my guild Daybreak is a havoc DH for our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

Good day Fiyahlock

We are a Semi-hardcore minded guild (3/9M and AOTC ATSC and 3/8M and AOTC VoI) looking to get some additional people for 10.2 Mythic boss pushes and AOTC. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45PM to 10:15PM (Central Time).

If this interests you, please contact me in BNET Jacx#1410 or our recruitment officer Soseji#1101. You can also reach me on discord search Jacx#2337.