[H] 455 Fury/Arms Warrior LFG

Just coming back from a break - looking to gear up and push for CE. Currently neck is at 73 and rising, cloak is at 7 and rising. Willing to be benched atm until I gear up a bit more in some heroic runs, but wanting to start mythic asap.

I can play Monday-Thursday evenings - I can only commit to 2 nights per week however. I’d prefer 3-4 hours per night. - Prefer Tues/Wed

I’m open to server transfer, but would like to stay horde unless an amazing opportunity arises.

Progression:
3/12 Ny - pugs
4/8 M EP
9/9 M BoD - on DK
6/8 M Uldir - on DK

Please message me on bnet if you would like to chat: Mihay#1538

Still looking - grinding neck/cloak

(11/12 H NYA) Insomnia (R3) of of US-Mal’Ganis is looking for range dps (Boomy, Warlock pref) and exceptional dps in general to fill out our core roster to push into Mythic.

Our goal as a team is to keep killing the next boss and progressing as a group towards one singular goal. If you have similar goals and can make our raid times, this could be your new team.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. With an optional night on Tuesday.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact cryomanncer#1221 to chat, or visit https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment to apply!

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Raid 1 - Color Blind - 4/12M NYA (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
Raid 3 - Insomnia - 11/12H NYA (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - cryomanncer#1221
Raid 4 - Clockwise - 7/12N NYA (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
Raid 5 - Loud Noises - 2/12M NYA (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
Raid 6 - Barely Heroic - 4/12H NYA (10:30pm - 12:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647 q

Still on the search - neck is 74 - will be 75 today