How is 8.1 treating you so far?

I know it’s early, but how is it treating you?

For me it’s going good. Just wish I could enjoy it more. (Not Blizz’s fault) I’m just sick

6 Likes

There is now a moosekin form.

/moonkin dance.

14 Likes

It is going well…like one long ago. Bugged out its ying yang.

6 Likes

This is going downhill fast. My main cannot mount up, This name is NOT what I post on these forums with…lag is getting worse and worse…

19 Likes

really happy because I’m grinding AR rep and it’s like there’s light at the end of the tunnel now

2 Likes

I bet some blood elves will be happy to post here soon… once they finish their questline. :-p

24 Likes

That’s the first thing I did! Pretty sweet set.

2 Likes

No doubt about it

What about is sangincell(sp) gear being profession bound. Intended or no bornakkm

Things generally feel a little better. Still not sold on some of the class changes (and lack thereof), and hoping to see more in 8.1.5.

5 Likes

-unbelievable world lag, can barely do wqs

-horrible pvp and mythic cache feelsbad

-did not have AP requirements for next level of neck drop

-did the same 15 key as someone in guild last week and he got a 14 and my key dropped 2 levels to 13

-alliance now have some semblance of internet courage and are 20 v 1ing me

-hard to 20v1 when im lagging

-they fixed the mother frozen orb trash skip feelsbadman

-people in my guild who had leatherworking boots and then dropped the profession can no longer use them

-i want to give blizzard points for multi cpu support but dual cores have been around since early 2000s, so im not sure how to feel about over a decade of not addressing it

57 Likes

is that the new mic drop? wtf is a neck drop

2 Likes

I’d be happy if my MoP challenge set helm worked.

The artifact power cost to level up the neck usually drops ~30% every week to get to the next AP level. This week it failed to do that.

8 Likes

I’m really happy about the changes. Particularly the one where you can no longer form a raid to kill the elite world mobs with 2.5 million health. Especially the ones in awkward places that don’t let you avoid the damage that one-shots you.

This is super fun and I LOVE corpse-running several times just for one quest that should have been over already. I was getting annoyed with the “massively-multiplayer” part of the MMO and I’m glad we’re down to five-man parties now.

Thanks, Activision, for increasing my time played.

58 Likes

Just ran the new Warfront, was hoping for a 370 piece. I guess no phat loot in the new one unless I missed something. Kinda disappointed.

1 Like

8.1 “Where hope dies”

49 Likes

Still at work can’t wait to try it out for myself. Can someone tell me how much reputation Legion factions get for WQs? and dungeons?

1 Like

Need to do the Tyrande quest that ends with a breadcrumb to the new warfront. The reward is a 385. I got a helm from it.

7 Likes

cool ty! i’ll look for it

2 Likes