444 unholy dk looking for mythic raiding guild

Add me @ Basedgod#1650 very active guild

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Hi there! My guild, , is 7/8M. We’re on Proudmoore Ally and raid Sat Sun 7-11 Pacific. Let me know if you’re interested! www.libertyandallegiance. com BNet Gris#1272, Discord Gris#9036