444 Shadow Priest LFRG

I am a 444 (and growing) shadow priest looking for a raiding guild. I took a long break from raiding for personal reasons and have come back and want to rejoin the raiding scene.
My most previous raid experience is 3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace as a Holy Paladin. However, i have since switched and wanted to play as DPS. I have also played healing priest in the past which would make that a viable offspec to utilize.
I am looking for a raiding group that ends no later than 11pm EST Mon-Fri and anytime on the weekends. I would love to join a progressing group that could help me grow as a shadow priest and as a raider in general!
If any other information or possible logs may be wanted, please add me Flashlights#1965
Thanks in advance!!!

We are currently looking for an spriest with a decent healing offspec for our mythic raid team. We end by 11pm est as well. Guild info spam below!

• Self Imposed Hardmode - of Area 52 is currently recruiting to fill out our mythic raid team. We are currently 12/12 Heroic and 3/12 Mythic. Our raiders range from new to mythic to CE raider with everything in between. We believe that you don’t need to have previous mythic experience to be able to play in current mythic content, just the desire to work hard and have fun doing so.

Raids:

Tuesday/Wednesday from 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Outside of raid:

We have an incredibly active mythic plus community outside of raid time with multiple 2500+ Io players as well as an active PvP community. We also enjoy old content raids, and generally just hanging out and having a good time with each other.

Requirements:

460+ ilvl for mythic, 430 ilvl for heroic

Rank 10+ cloak

Working headset and the ability to communicate

Discord

Recruitment:

We currently have OPEN recruitment on all DPS classes with special interest in the following:

Ret Paladin
Boomkin
Mage
Demon Hunter (tanking OS a plus)
Death Knight (tanking OS a plus)

Tanks:
We currently have one tank position available to a skilled tank (DK/DH/Brew preferred)

Healer:
Holy Paladin

If interested please contact:

Bnet - Shado#11187
Discord - Shado#0820

Hey Flashheals, feel free to contact me if my guild interests you!

[US] [Stormreaver] [H]

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 5/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-DPS needed | 2 Healer classes needed
-Contact B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354 if you’re interested

Hello, KnightOwls is a new guild forming to raid in Shadowlands. We are looking for players willing to be the foundation that this guild can build on; who also struggle to make standard weekday raid times. As such KnightOwls is going to fill that niche. The main focus as of right now is the ability to have a raiding core for Shadowlands.

Although our focus is filling our core raid team in preparation for Shadowlands. The members we have already have steped into Ny’alotha and begun pugging what we need. We are intent on changing that to a full guild group soon.

As the GM, if youre interested Id like to have a small chat to insure that we are the best fit for you. And that together our goal align. as such, KnightOwls is open to players of all skill levels however there will be some skill requirements, or at least the willingness to learn, for members seeking a position on the progression raid team.

If you are looking for a home, and raiding isn’t your thing, KnightOwls may still be the guild for you. While raiding is important to us, we are still interested in M+ keys.

I am willing to transfer/faction change for the right team as well :smiley:

Errant Venture is a semi-casual AOTC guild on Whisperwind-Dentarg that enjoys killing raid bosses.

Check us out on raider io for progression
Two raid teams and two raid times:
Tues & Sat 830-1030 ET
Weds & Thurs 8p-10p ET

Whisper me on my BTAG kohmet#1597 if you are interested

WE RELEASED on thrall is currently opening its doors to recruitment! We are a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild. Our core team is 5/12 Mythic Ny’alotha, and we are currently looking to fill the last few spots with dedicated raiders. We are looking for people who can dodge fire and still keep the numbers up. Since we are a guild of working adults, our time is precious to us. We don’t want to waste your time during progression fights, and we ask that you do the same. We expect you to know the fights, and ask questions before hand so we can maximize our raiding time during the weekend. You are more than welcome to come to one of our heroic runs to see if we are a good fit. As soon as we get the last few key members, we will be pushing Mythic Ny’alotha again.

Not a fan of raiding? We have a pretty solid group of Mythic+ players trying to push keys weekly. Any player seeking to push keys just needs to say so! No formal raid requirement is required.

RAID TIME
8:30-11:30 EST Saturday and Sunday

We are currently recruiting for Mythic Progression (Core raiders are 5/12)
Current Priorities:
High
Range DPS – Any Class
Monk / Shaman Heals

Low
Melee DPS

To apply or find out more information contact:
Bnet: Loki2w1#1690, TopSpanky#1161, Shaun#1186
Discord: Raffiki#5599

• Looking for range DPS / DPS with healing Offspec
  • Others still welcome to join.
  • COMMUNITY FIRST environment.

Filling ranks for Shadowlands - Looking for players wanting to do M+ / PvP and some casual raiding while we prepare for the expansion.

About us:

Looking for players to fill slots for current raid content / mythic plus. We are currently looking for all RANGED CLASSES. Never raided? We can teach you, not ever been into pushing Mythic plus, we will take you and teach you! Don’t pay for Aotc carries come get it with us.

Laid back environment - we do expect you to sim chars and aim to get gear needed to clear content.

Forming a inclusive community - don’t expect to be carried for gear, however if you ask for help with keys you should get a response from other guild members (we do not want you to join and be ignored.). We are active and running something everyday, you will not have to sit around bored we will being running something everyday!

Most of us are prior service / retired or currently still active duty military.

Raid times 8pm - 10pm est Tues / Thurs

We are just a group that is looking to - Play the game at a higher level and have fun while we do it. If you feel the need to be on the “Bleeding edge of content” we are probably not for you! But we will raid, do pvp and climb the Tower in Shadowlands!

So if you want to push to complete heroic content / dabble in mythic raids as we gear then we would very much enjoy you on the team! Come on over to Thrall and chat one of us up, tell what you want to experience in the game.

discord - DWZ9mFG

Officers: Curmudgeon, Mclocken, CottonFNA, Dayedi

Or message Kovidicus if officers are not online

-Flashheals please check out the discord more than happy to chat with you!

Hey Flash!
If you’re still looking and open to a faction/realm transfer, Dark New Day on Fizz/Agg could be a great fit for you!
We are a newly formed casual raiding guild, but have recleared H Ny’alotha several times, and work to help new guildies/players learn the mechanics and gear up. I know any transfer can be a lot to ask of anyone, I just figured I’d toss our name into your head in case you ever find yourself considering a swap :slight_smile:
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more or have questions!
LLocks#11134 (or Locks# 6127 if Discord is better for you)

if you can stay awake a little later

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Flashheals,

I am not going to fill your post with generic recruitment spam.
We are a new guild and building up for SL, as well as doing some current content. We raid Tues/Wed from 8-11 pm EST and most of our members are AOTC also with some Mythic experience. If you enjoy M+ most our members are over 1300 IO and do 10-15 keys weekly. So if you would consider growing with us feel free to reach me at Btag Alchemy#1707 on the Area-52 server.

Hey there!

My guild is currently recuriting a few more dps for our raid group. We are 3/12 mythic NY at the moment and raid Tuesday/Friday 9pm est to 11pm est. We also run mythics daily so if you have time to chat please feel free to reach out! Hope to hear from you!

Battlenet: Dem #11551
Discord: Dem#5747

Hey there Flashheals! We are currently 9/12H after just a few nights of progression in heroic Ny’alotha. We are currently looking for more range to bolster our roster. Our goals are to get AoTC every tier and go as far as we can in mythic!

Guild spam below:

Hello Flashheals add my Btag We’d love to have you on the team. buttercup#1858

We raid mon-wednesday 730-1030 eastern and we are horde side on bleeding hollow

Hello, we have a guild on Scarlet Crusade and we are currently running Mythic Dungeons. Our goal is to build a team with our mythic people and form a raiding team. We think you would be a great addition!

Hello!!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are just filling out the last few spots to begin mythics. We have now had 2 weeks into heroic and have already accomplished 12/12H! We are looking to begin mythic progression within the next week.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.