444 Resto Druid LFG 3/9M

Hello there! Resto Druid preferably looking for a two day a week guild (around 8:00-8:30 to 11:00-11:30 EST) focused on killing some mythic bosses and having fun, and maybe some keys on down nights :slight_smile:

Btag: chaos#18578
Disc: naeviah

Hope to hear from you!

1 Like

Bumping it up :slight_smile:

Hey Leafychaos,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for a Resto Druid for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Daily bump!

Hey, I don’t know if you’re still looking, but here’s our recruitment post, and if you are interested, please reach out to me. My contact info is in the post. My name is Krys I’m the GM/RL.

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance players!

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. 7/9 mythic. 39% echo. Learning the fight. DH DPS, AUG EVOKER NEEDED

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic. As I mentioned above, dathea is almost dead!!

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Actively looking for DPS/ off spec healers. Bench roles/fillers would be appreciated as well.

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575