444 Hunter Looking for guild

70 Hunter with 4/9M experience, 444 ilvl, looking for a chill guild to run with in the evenings. Looking for mythic prog, M+, good social environment.

Love to chat with you Discord : dibeliever, Here is my teams info

Info in my post below. Hit me up if interested. Thanks.

Hey there Alestrya. Our guild could use a hunter. You only specified evenings which our guild does raid during those times. I’ll post our guild info and let you decide if you’re interested.

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: Healer (Druid, Monk preferred)
Also recruiting: (Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Mage) Also taking all DPS, but hunters

(Abberus M 3/9 and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Kanna our recruiting officer to Real ID, Kanna#11827 We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Kanna#11827 for more information!

Hey there alestrya,

I’d love to chat about a spot on our raid team. We currently need ranged dps. We are 3/9m (experiments at ~33%). Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11 eastern. Below is our info and hope to hear from you soon.

Disc - doctersauce
Bnet - Doctersauce#1397

DeathShow on Area 52 we are 5/9M skarn to 22% we raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 to 11pm est if your interested you can reach me at Sig9905 on discord or Sig11142 on Battle.net

I’m looking into you guys.

Hey there!
if you’re interested in a morning group, here’s our info:
Were recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Aberrus, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!
Currently 4/9 M and pushing Rashok, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29
Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:
-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time
-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time
Eastern time http://time.is/ET
We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!
Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-2
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hey there! Here is our guild if you are interested!

Guild & Server: Carefactor Zero - Tichondrius

Raid Times/Days: Thursday/Friday 4:30 - 7PST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 1/9M

How to reach me: taullaris (discord) Taullaris#1461 (Bnet)

Requirements: A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and help others. And an inclusive mindset
Needs: Looking for DPS and Heals for core team but all others are welcome for subs/casual play!

Other than raiding we also do Mythic + dungeons and play other games while hanging out in discord. The main focus of our guild is a place where people can have fun and learn the raiding side of the game while progressing with likeminded individuals

Hello!
Im from Magical on Area 52. Sadly our hunter had some personal issues and is no longer able to raid for the forseeable future so we are in need of one to replace his slot. (So ignore the “NO HUNTERS” part in our post lol). Our post here will give you all of our info and if it sounds like a good fit reach out to me on either:
Discord: Marloe
BNET: Marloe#1118
You can also reach out to any of the officers listed in the post if you wish to do so.

I wish you luck on your search for a new home and hope to hear from you soon!

-Marloe Magical

If you havent found what you are looking for hit me up on Discord HotnHordy#9685

Hey Alestrya,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for a Hunter for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey, if you’re still looking, here’s our recruitment post, and if you are interested, please reach out to me. My contact info is in the post. My name is Krys I’m the GM/RL.

Children of Gloy is recruiting mythic raiders for 10.2 and beyond.

We are 6 hour raiding guild, Wed/Sun 8-11pm CST

Long-term group of players, LGBTQ+ friendly, returning after a break in 10.1. With CE in Ny’alotha and Sanctum of Domination, 9/10M in Nathria, 7/11M in Sepulcher, and 7/8M in VotI, we boast a reliable team with a very active discord. Our goal is to improve our play with dedicated players and push to become a consistent CE raiding team.

We are in the process of transferring the guild to Zul’jin from Hakkar to find a wider audience and a more active server.

Heelix: Heelix#11464 (Bnet) / heelix (Discord)

Hey,

We are a casual/midcore group, an adult-minded guild focusing on raiding and M+.
Our guild has many long-time active players on the horde and alliance side. Horizon was formed in 2008 and has remained an active, established guild with stable, mature, active members! The guild has had an active raid team every tier since Wrath.

We currently have two groups raiding and multiple mythic plus runners. Our guild is filled with working adults who love to play the game. We are also always looking for new friends who like to Mount/Mog collectors.

Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8-11 EST. This is for both groups.

Current needs are as follows:

Mythic Team

• Tanks - Closed
  • DPS - DH, DK, and Monk are highly prioritized, but we are open to any exceptional players. We currently have 2 spots.
  • Healers - Closed

AOTC Team

• Tanks - Open
  • DPS - Open
  • Heals - Open

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410
BigDaddy#1833

Heya! We’re looking for DPS for our mythic prog team for S3. 4/9M Aberrus and trialing folks on our chill alt nights. We have an awesome community and prioritize good vibes in our trials just as much as a solid prog mindset. Raids are Tues/Thurs and we also do a lot of keys (21+) so we love having folks for that too.

Final Chapter is a raiding guild formed in 2007 on Rivendare (16 years ago)

4/9 Mythic

Tues/Wed (6 hours weekly)
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST) (9pm est)

We’re old very old… and we need you! thanks

discord: .qazzi or trakk
bnet: Qazzi#1993