444 havoc dh lf mythic guild

im looking for a weekday guild tues wed or thursday nights have experience on mythic bosses on other class and lots of past mythic on this class

Hey there! I would love to chat more about our mythic raid team. We are a 10 year guild on Zul’Jin, we are not rebuilding, or a new guild. We just need to add a few player solid players to help round out our roster. We are currently 4/9m, and raid Tues/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm Est. I would love to discuss more in detail about us. Add me on discord!
Discord=derrickforreal

1 Like

added\u on disc

Hey Hey!!..I am the lead recruiter for Eclipsed on Stormrage…one of our teams, Tidal Acceleration, is looking for a DH currently…they are 4/9M and working on Rashok…raid times are 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday’s…if this interests you feel free to reach out to me at my Discord: nakkita or my BTAG: britt2376#1776

Have a great day :slight_smile:

We are 5/9M on Zskarn at 16% best pull. Pushing for CE on a short schedule.

Divine Esports
Horde and Alliance options
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progressiom

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:

• Mage / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation /warlock
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545

Hey - not sure if Mon/Wed could work for you as well but my guild is recruiting a DH for our mythic prog roster. We’re located on Tichondrius. Would love to chat.

Raid: Mon / Wed 7-10PST

Bnet: bresei#1157 Disc: bresei#4676

If you havent found something yet, hit me up on discord. HotnHordy#9685

Hey Kollow, we’re looking for a Havoc DH if that is your main spec. We’re working on Zskarn. Raid schedule is T/Th 8-11pm est, located on Area 52.

If this is something that interests you feel free to apply at the following link.

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hey Kollow,

We might be a good fit for you. I’m from Terra, a mythic raiding guild (3/9M) on Area-52. We’re looking for a strong DK for our team! We raid a 6 hour schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We’re a group of raiders with various mythic experience, including CEs.

• We raid 8:30-11:30pm ET Wednesday/Thursday
  • We take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized
  • We’re an active M+ community that has a number of players in the 2.5k-3k io bracket
  • I’m not just saying this: we’re a pretty awesome group of people to game with. It’s the biggest reason why I play with this team.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application:
Recruitment post: [Area-52] <Terra> 3/9M LF Mythic-Minded Raiders (Former CE Experience)
Application: https://forms.gle/ESQXrPm6fsNKvfDx7

Hey there, I’m from Special Friends on Proudmoore. We’re 5/9M, working on Zskarn and could use a demon hunter so we have a little extra coverage on the debuff when our other DH is out. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 PM EST to Midnight.

Contact me at:
.dreade on Discord
Dreade#1346 on Bnet.

Or our GM
arrib on Discord
Arriv#1535 on Bnet

BroRanger#1533 hit me up we need a DH