457 Hpal looking for raiding and mythic plus guild!

Hello! I just got back in the game. I took a break after Jaina, I got week one aotc. I’m looking for a new guild to help progress with! I have all day Wednesday and Thursday off! Looking to raid those days. Let me know what’s going on guys!

Thank you,
Rupert

Hey, Rupster,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. I know that you were looking for W/Th, and we raid in the evenings T/Th, but if you’re still interested, here’s some info: We’ve been bringing in several returning players like yourself this tier, and we’d love to have a holy paladin!
Chain Reaction is an Alliance guild on Lightbringer and we raid T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, with an AotC goal for the tier. (Currently 8/12 N and 3/12H.)
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. Generally there are people running Mythic+ several nights a weeks, as well as Islands, group Horrific Visions, and old runs for achievements, etc.
I’d be happy to offer a trial run, but those are totally optional, so if you are interested, feel free to hit me up: RowanBeth#1291.

Update Ilvl!

we raid wednesday and sunday 7-10p PST, currently 3/12m. if those days/times work add me on bnet: ironside#1609