443 Horde warlock looking for raiding / M+ guild

443 undead warlock looking for a raiding / M+ guild.
My current guild had slowly died over the past couple tiers and is now very inactive.

I am looking for an AOTC semi-hardcore. I don’t know if I am good enough for CE but can certainly try and not looking for anything too hardcore, but would like to be somewhat serious when raiding.

I used to have a M+ group that we pushed 20+ keys since BFA but they have all quit playing and would like to do at least 20 keys before the seasons end.

Would like something that starts raid at 9pm central time any days since it would be iffy for me to be on before that.

1 Like

Hey Grilelan, We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 1/9M / 9/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Thanks but 7pm ET is 6pm CT and I could never make that.

No worries, good luck with your search!

Hey there, Grilelan. I saw that you want to raid during 9pm Central time which is perfect for our guild.

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: Healer (Monk, Druid)
(Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Mage, and DPS.)
Also recruiting: All DPS other than hunters

(Abberus 3/9M and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Kanna our recruiting officer to Real ID, Kanna#11827. We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Kanna#11827 for more information!

Hey there Grilelan, we’re looking to add a Warlock to our mythic roster, we’re working on Zskarn and raid T/Th 8-11pm est. If this is something that interests you, feel free to apply at the link below.

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST)

Recruitment Needs:

• Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Ret
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545

Hi Grilelan,

We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST which I believe works for your time schedule. We are currently 3/9M close on FE. If you are interested we could use more dps. My btag is vcronwen#1282.

Hi Grilelan, we could use ya on our team. Info here - [A] Something Shiny 4/9M lfm - 7-10pm PST

Guild & Server: : Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST
Current Progression: VOTI AOTC : 9/9H Aberrus 3/9M (Currently reclearing for trials.)
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
RaiderIO: Yes
Warcraftlogs: Yes
Requirements: Prefer mythic raiding exp. Understanding of mechanics and situational awareness, attendance, and improving logs.
Needs: Mage / Aug / Warlock / WW /Rogue ALL DPS All roles are competitive and welcome to trial…

Terra is a new mythic raiding guild whose individuals have various levels of mythic raiding experience, including CE. Our mission is to efficiently clear the current Mythic raid tier and push M+ keys. Our previous team cleared 4/8M and 2/9M in Dragonflight. Members of this new team are making the push to Cutting-Edge by shifting to a more serious and dedicated raid environment. We expect our raiders to put in effort and bring their A game in raiding and Mythic +.

Apply here: https://forms.gle/ap5i37qzC74TjbWeA

Raid Schedule
Wednesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST | Invites go out at 8:15pm, we pull at 8:30pm

What you can expect from us

• An organized and competently run raid with clear raid calls, structure, and strategy
  • Resources to help you come prepared to raid (boss/video guides/PTR footage, boss strategy discussions, WAs)
  • A strong healing core with planned CDs and active discussion/adjustments throughout the tier
  • Technical skill building with player log dives and post-raid analysis
  • A focus on building a stable, successful mythic raid environment with like-minded people
  • Active and competent M+ community

What we expect from you

• A respectful and productive attitude
  • Collaborate with teammates; analyze and learn from mistakes, discuss boss strategy
  • Show up on time and prepared with appropriate fight knowledge for all raid bosses, including using required WeakAuras (posted in Discord), watching the required video guides, and reading strategy discussions on Discord
  • Fill your weekly M+ vault each week during progression
  • A willingness to put the good of the group above your parse

Class & specialization requirements
Each member maintains one raid ready character and can play all specializations of that class for their primary role. E.g. A priest healer maintains both Holy and Discipline, a ranged shaman maintains only Elemental, and a mage is expected to play all three specs. Tanks are expected to play 3 different classes in their role.

Terra recruitment needs
All exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply even if you aren’t a class/spec we are actively looking to recruit. As we are a new team, we’re in the process of recruiting to finish out the rest of the tier as well as preparing our comp for the next tier. The following needs are based on Raid Buffs/Utility that we currently have and are subject to change.

• Mage - High
  • Warlock - High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior - High
  • Preservation Evoker - High
  • Frost/Unholy Death Knight - Medium
  • Havoc Demon Hunter - Medium
  • Enhancement Shaman - Low
  • Rogue - Low

Apply here: https://forms.gle/ap5i37qzC74TjbWeA
Raider IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Terra
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/707495

• Guild Master - Brewseph