443 envoker looking for older active raid group

Looking for a older Raiding group
been playing since BC like to raid at least 2 days a week and would like to get in some mythic progression. Like running M+ As well. I have a Mage DK and Pally but they are not as geared. I can run all 3 specks with the evoker

Hey Taretto,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for an Evoker for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Taretto!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey Taretto!

is an experience group of raiders recruiting for S3.

Raid days/Times:

Wednesday: 9:00 pm est - midnight est

Thursday: 9:00 pm est - midnight est

Raid progression:

4/9M with Rashok to 15% | AotC Aberrus

Current Needs:

• non-hunter ranged DPS
  • Any exceptional DPS that isn’t listed
  • Any exceptional player is encouraged to apply
  • Anyone interested in M+

About Us:

We are a group of professional adults, who believe success in raiding doesn’t correlate to the number of days/hours you spend raiding.

We don’t tolerate elitism, bigotry, misogyny or any of the like. We enjoy our calm, adult environment and have no qualms with protecting it.

These are some key traits that we are looking for:

· Someone who understands that 2 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A-game each and every night. Attendance is expected to be near 100%. By committing to raid, you are committing yourself to our raiding schedule.

· The ability to perform under pressure. We only recruit impressive players, and spots are always competitive.

· Extensive knowledge of your class. (IE: Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theory crafting, properly gemmed/enchanted, always be up to date on the intricacies of your class (not solely your spec(s)) and on the utility of the entire raid group.)

· A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding and the ability to communicate when needed. You must have a working headset and mic, and you must be prepared to use them. We will not read chat during boss fights. Inability to give a vocal response will not be tolerated as it directly hinders progression.

· Tough skin. We’re always looking to improve ourselves as should you. Constructive criticism is encouraged, but flaming and insulting is not tolerated whatsoever.

-Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.

-Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.

-Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)

-High attendance

-weekly m+ requirement of 4 minimum of 18+ keys

What you can expect from us:

-Positive leadership

-An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, playing games outside of WoW

-Constructive criticism

If you’re interested in being a part of our family, please submit an application or contact us with any questions:

-contacts: Bam#11951(Bnet)/Bam8769 (Discord), Giggles#1351(Bnet) /misfuncti0n(Discord)

i dont wanna send you the typical guild recruitment / generic post. if you wanna talk to an actual person add me on discord: kukukan85

Hey Taretto,
Adult group here. (Check)
Been playing since BC as well.
Raiding 2 nights a week. (Check)
Like to run M+ as well. (Check)
Could use an Devoker. (Check)
However, we do not run Mythic raids.

You didn’t mention timing but our guild activities typically run between 7:30 PM Pacific to 10 PM Pacific.

If all of the above sounds good, give me shout on discord. Thank you. Disc is Markwahlbear

Full g spam below

Hey Taretto! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

[A][NA][Sargeras] 9/9H AtSC, AOTC guild is currently recruiting for S3 progression Raid team. Our goals are AOTC each season, and then dip into Mythic raid. Raid Times: 6:30pm - 9:30 pm CST Wed/Sun. We also run Mythic+ keys nightly.

High priority Raid recruitment for Monk, Warrior, Ranged DPS & Healer/DPS flex spots, but all are welcome to inquire. Logs are required for Raid team consideration, and slots are also based on performance and attendance. Character ilvl should be 430ilvl+ for Raid. Mythic+ all are welcome to inquire.

Search us in game with the Guild Finder or contact an Officer through Discord Gregg17540#6381 , Rune.dk, Goomb, & Sedit

Sent you a friend request

Hey add me Zerorez#11983. NRG-Illidan. we are 9/9H 1/9M currently with core raiders that are 3/9M looking to add 1 more evoker to our roster to continue mythic prog as a guild and build a core for next tier. Focused on CE progression. tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est. or 9pm-12am CST.

-Illidan. Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Progression NEED A COUPLE MORE DPS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Discord or Btag so we can chat?

Zerorez#11983 Is my Btag zero1187 Is discord. If you want to chat!

Good morning Taretto,

Feel free to check us out at the link below. We are always looking for good, versatile players. I am reachable most times and if I cannot immediately talk, I will get you in contact with someone that can or set up a time where we can see if our interests and goals align.

AOTC 3.9M Looking for a few DPS and Brewmaster Tues-Wed 7:45-10:15 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello!
Im from Magical on Area 52 . We are 3/9 mythic atm and raid WED/THURS 10PM-1AM est . Here is our recruitment info:

Currently we are most in need of ranged DPS or another aug voker who can offheal when needed. Most of our raiders are 30+ ,we like to hang in discord and run keys and kill bosses! If you are interested , message me on discord or apply thru the application on the forum post!

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck finding a new home!
Discord: Marloe

Currently looking to fill spots for Aberrus and onwards.

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

Thanks Ill add you on B tag, look forward to talking to you

Hey Taretto,

We are a casual/midcore group, an adult-minded guild focusing on raiding and M+.
Our guild has many long-time active players on the horde and alliance side. Horizon was formed in 2008 and has remained an active, established guild with stable, mature, active members! The guild has had an active raid team every tier since Wrath.

We currently have two groups raiding and multiple mythic plus runners. Our guild is filled with working adults who love to play the game. We are also always looking for new friends who like to Mount/Mog collectors.

Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8-11 EST. This is for both groups.

Current needs are as follows:

Mythic Team

• Tanks - Closed
  • DPS - DH, DK, and Monk are highly prioritized, but we are open to any exceptional players. We currently have 2 spots.
  • Healers - Closed

AOTC Team

• Tanks - Open
  • DPS - Open
  • Heals - Open

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410
BigDaddy#1833

Hey there, we are a morning Mythic raiding guild on Area 52. Currently we are 5/9M with Zskarn down to 2% and are looking to trial a few new pumper dps, including a Devoker. Our current Mythic raid times are Wed/Thurs 9am-noon EST. If this interests you add my tag and PM :slight_smile:
My Btag is : Strickk#1722

Exclusive outcasts is recruiting. We’re 7/9m. Check us out. Bunch of dudes mostly in the 30s range gaming.