443 envoker looking for older active raid group

-Illidan. Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Progression NEED A COUPLE MORE DPS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Discord or Btag so we can chat?

Zerorez#11983 Is my Btag zero1187 Is discord. If you want to chat!

Good morning Taretto,

Feel free to check us out at the link below. We are always looking for good, versatile players. I am reachable most times and if I cannot immediately talk, I will get you in contact with someone that can or set up a time where we can see if our interests and goals align.

AOTC 3.9M Looking for a few DPS and Brewmaster Tues-Wed 7:45-10:15 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello!
Im from Magical on Area 52 . We are 3/9 mythic atm and raid WED/THURS 10PM-1AM est . Here is our recruitment info:

Currently we are most in need of ranged DPS or another aug voker who can offheal when needed. Most of our raiders are 30+ ,we like to hang in discord and run keys and kill bosses! If you are interested , message me on discord or apply thru the application on the forum post!

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck finding a new home!
Discord: Marloe

Currently looking to fill spots for Aberrus and onwards.

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

Thanks Ill add you on B tag, look forward to talking to you

Hey Taretto,

We are a casual/midcore group, an adult-minded guild focusing on raiding and M+.
Our guild has many long-time active players on the horde and alliance side. Horizon was formed in 2008 and has remained an active, established guild with stable, mature, active members! The guild has had an active raid team every tier since Wrath.

We currently have two groups raiding and multiple mythic plus runners. Our guild is filled with working adults who love to play the game. We are also always looking for new friends who like to Mount/Mog collectors.

Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8-11 EST. This is for both groups.

Current needs are as follows:

Mythic Team

• Tanks - Closed
  • DPS - DH, DK, and Monk are highly prioritized, but we are open to any exceptional players. We currently have 2 spots.
  • Healers - Closed

AOTC Team

• Tanks - Open
  • DPS - Open
  • Heals - Open

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410
BigDaddy#1833

Hey there, we are a morning Mythic raiding guild on Area 52. Currently we are 5/9M with Zskarn down to 2% and are looking to trial a few new pumper dps, including a Devoker. Our current Mythic raid times are Wed/Thurs 9am-noon EST. If this interests you add my tag and PM :slight_smile:
My Btag is : Strickk#1722

Exclusive outcasts is recruiting. We’re 7/9m. Check us out. Bunch of dudes mostly in the 30s range gaming.

Hey there Taretto, if you’re interested in a weekend morning guild we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!

Currently 4/9 M and pushing Rashok, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-2

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne (Discord) for more info.

If you havent found a guild yet, hit me up on discord.

HotnHordy#9685

Good day Taretto

We are a Semi-hardcore minded guild (3/9M and AOTC ATSC and 3/8M and AOTC VoI) looking to get some additional people for 10.2 Mythic boss pushes and AOTC. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45PM to 10:15PM (Central Time).

If this interests you, please contact me in BNET Jacx#1410 or our recruitment officer Soseji#1101. You can also reach me on discord search Jacx#2337.

Hello we are Magical on area 52 . We are 3/9mythjic and looking for more for the end of the tier and/or 10.2! We raid wed/Thurs from 10pm to 1amest. If you would like to chat pls reach out to Marloe on discord or marloe#1118 on btag!

Hey there!

deez was formed by a group of friends looking to push keys together after Mythic/CE raiding for a few tiers.

We decided to create a Heroic raid team with the goal of clearing Heroic in the first 2-3 weeks of a tier and using the raid to supplement gear while pushing 20-25+ keys.

If you no longer have the time or desire to push Mythic/CE, but still wish to participate in a Heroic raid with high parsing players and a competitive atmosphere, please consider deez. We are 9/9H and cleared in 1.5hrs our first night.

We raid two nights a week during progression. (1 in farm)

Tues: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Wed: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

This is for your main character for at least the first 6 weeks of a tier. High attendance is encouraged.

This will then be expanded to include alts if you have a passion for other classes or are simply looking to reroll for keys, however you must be able to play and maintain your alt at the same caliber as your main.

Current needs:

• DH - DPS/Tank
  • Mage
  • Spriest
  • Warrior - DPS/Tank
  • Evoker - DPS
  • Paladin - DPS
  • Shaman - DPS (pref Enhance)

For any questions or more information, please reach out!

Bryce#12642 - Btag

brob1 - Discord

Final Chapter is a casual --free roll on loot-- raiding guild

3/9 Mythic
Tues/Wed (6 hours weekly)
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

We’re old very old… and casual pick us! ty

discord: .qazzi or trakk
bnet: Qazzi#1993

Hey Taretto. The Righteous is one of the oldest and largest guild on Thrall. We are mostly an older crowd of folks.

We have 3 raid teams (2 mythic and 1 AOTC) and a casual raid night. We run keys of all levels and have some of the top collectors on the server as well.

Our AOTC team is recruiting an Evoker, so you might be a perfect fit. We run Thur/Fri 8-11pm EST.

Hit me up if you’d like to talk more. Selorin#1673

Hey man, did you find a guild?
Check out ours:

Average age is 35, FYI

Hello Taretto ,

EPIC CHAOS is a Horde guild on Zul’jin we are AOTC and are looking to close out our core group for 10.2. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-midnight est

We are a community driven guild where everyone is welcome and is treated like friends and family. We offer Mythic+ anywhere from 5 to 28 keys atm. We do Xmog runs and Mount runs weekly. We offer a highly active discord as well. Where streaming is welcomed. We do giveaways with contest in guild for random items.

We are looking for chill, like minded individuals who want a home for more than just a raid tier. We are looking to make friendships that are long lasting and enjoyable for everyone.

If you are interested and/or would like to ask more questions message us on

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100
Bnet: Nymue#11411

Discord: DRAGONS#9572

Zul’jin: Dragonss
Nymueh

And as always - Embrace the Chaos be Epic!