443 BM Hunter w/ 2 alts looking for Guild

“Hello there!” Didn’t expect a Star Wars quote to come to WoW huh?

443 BM Hunter (8/8N, 6/8H, Level 70 HoA) from Kael’Thas looking for active M+ and Eternal Palace Raiding guild. I also have a 435 Fury Warrior who’s taking a “semi break” in BFA 8.2.5 and currently gearing my 420 Unholy DK who’s looking for to further progress to Heroic Eternal Palace. Currently UDK is Level 66 HoA, 6/8N EP, and M+8-9 duns for Season 3. At this point, I’m pretty focused on gearing my DK. My DK does not currently have professions since my main (BM Hunter) is JC and Fury Warrior (Dethvalkryie) is BS and let’s face it, professions are dying in BFA (sad face). I do have other alts in other professions but they are not on same level as my JC and BS.

I’m looking to start my Unholy DK for 8.3 up to Shadowlands and when I do get to Shadowlands, my covenant of choice is Venthyr of Revendreth.

I have no issues helping other guild members w/ M+, Raiding, IE’s or quests if needed assistance.

On a personal note, I am 42 yrs young but still young at heart (yes, I eat Cocoa Puffs for breakfast and love 80’s music). Retired U.S. Navy Veteran of 20 years and married to my wonderful wife with our 2 year old Orange Tabby Lola. I guess you can say, I’ve been living the good life after the military and playing WoW has always been a part of my life since 2009 when I started playing. And yes, I have Discord for raiding and such so, please, If you would like to have me, please leave a response, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot to mention I’m US East Coast for time differential. All of my toons are Alliance, sorry, no Horde hate, just been with Alliance since 2009. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Voidreaper!
What follows is guild info spam, but in a personal note, it sounds like you’d fit in great with our group. We also have an M+ group always on the lookout for a skilled ranged player.

☆Novus Sanctum☆

[A] Novus Sanctum (Lightbringer) is a Heroic Progression guild focused on getting AOTC for every raid tier. We’re a bit more than casual, but not quite hardcore. Think Casual with standards and expectations. Raiding together since WoD, we’re a close-knit community looking to add a few key players to our raid team for current and future raiding.

Progress:

The Eternal Palace – 8/8H (AOTC)
Crucible of Storms – 2/2H (AOTC)
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9H (AOTC), 1/9M
Uldir: 8/8H (AOTC), 2/8M

Raid Nights:

Tuesday and Thursday - 5:45pm -8:30pm PST (server time)

Current Need(s) :

DPS:
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Mage

We are also always open to skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner but want a life outside of WoW as well.

Just looking for a guild with nice people to socialize with? Still gearing up, or don’t want to raid at all? No Problem! We take casual players and under-geared alike!

We welcome good people for good times!

Guild Focus:

Heroic Progression with an emphasis on working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class, be prepared for new bosses (watching videos, proper add-ons such as DBM or Bigwigs). We offer guild repairs, active discord/guild chat, helpful guildmates, etc. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple keys happening just about daily. Of course there are the transmog and achievement runs, etc.

Come join us for 8.3!

If interested or want to find out more, add and message me at:

BNET: Bree#11915
DISCORD: Bree#204

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 5/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Storm 6/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc / Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

“Come join the dark side…” Kidding! Come join Ebonvale! we are in need of hunter power!

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Monday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Progression) Wednesday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Alt/Farm Night) Friday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 |(Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hello and well met Voidreaper,

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons, do holiday content, time walkers, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged but we do not have a dps dk, so we can definitely work with either). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I am of a similar age and my husband is my co gm :slight_smile: I would be happy to include you in the group even if we are not your chosen guild :smiley:

I will leave my contact info if you feel we might be a good fit for you Voidreaper.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hello, my name is Peregryn and I’m here to rescue you!
No seriously, I’m the recruitment officer for Pak Cafan, an Alliance guild on Dalaran and I think we might be perfect for you.

Pak was originally established back in EQ1 (1999) which means there’s a core of us that are, ah … seasoned. Yeah let’s go with that. Our members live across the continental US, with a few abroad, and we run our heroic progression/AOTC team twice a week.

We are a small guild at the moment. We’ve never been massive - like to keep that close knit family feel. The launch of Classic siphoned off a portion of our core raider population so we’ve got room for fresh new DPS and/or flex players who love to have fun whacking the heck out of boss mobs.

What we do:

• Heroic Progression Raiding (AOTC focus)
  • M+/Expeditions
  • Achievement Runs
  • Treat each other like family
  • Have a good time

While we do like to explore light mythic progression that’s a call leadership makes depending upon raid comp and numbers and is not our primary focus. We raid W/TH 9-11:30pm ET and have already AOTC’d EP.

Give me a poke via Bnet or Discord and let’s chat!
~Pere

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

hey are you available to raid sat/sun 7-10pm est?

Greetings from on Lightbringer-US Alliance!
Right now we’re keeping our roster healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 6 years!

3/8 M Palace and doing smooth progress into mythic. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers (dps offspec required for the time being), that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.Contact me at Serathil#1871 in Bnet.

We run another event in the night time, Sunday/Monday at 11 PM Eastern Time, that is currently progressing thru heroic content, contact Tyrfang#1692 for more info on this event if you cannot make morning times! :slight_smile:

We are also now part of Classic WoW! We are located in Whitemane, a high pop pvp server, It’s an extension of the guild and is something we’re passionate about mantaining, leveling and doing dungeons currently, everybody is welcome to join regardless of if you’re part of our retail guild or not, PvE Events take place at Thursday 11 PM Eastern onwards and PvP Events take place Friday at 11.00 pm onwards.

Contact me at Serathil#1871 for more info.

Hello Voidreaper!! Primordial Malice on Stormrage might be a good fit for you :slight_smile: Here is our info and if you have any questions or would like to chat further, please contact Meadbh!

What Nakkita said! I think you’d fit in rather well in our guild!

-Meadbh
orange kitty fan
80s music fanatic

Bnet: Meadbh#1777

1 Like

Hello Void :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but put fun above progress. Low pressure, other than the pressure we put on ourselves.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello Voidreaper : ) If our raid times work for you, we would likely be a good fit for you.

<The Veil> 4/8M 8/8H is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Holy pally or Resto shammy

Ranged DPS – all (preference for boomkin, warlock)

Melee DPS – all (preference for DH, WWmonk, ret paly)

Tanks – preference for dk, paladin, warrior

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Heya! Looks like your thread has been spammed pretty hard, but Lemonade Stand on Proudmoore Alliance is recruiting DPS for our mythic raid team! We’re 3/8M and raid Tuesday/Thursday 5:30-8:30p Pacific/8:30-11:30p Eastern. We have a mix of younger and older players (37 here), many of us have jobs and families to take care of. Looking for mature people who want to join a community, and hang out and play games together, rather than people who treat raid like a second job they clock in they clock out see them again next week. We run plenty of M+ too (mostly on weekends), and a few people play other games together like Destiny 2, COD, PUBG, etc.

If you’re interested, you could trial for our raid team cross-realm, hang out in our Discord and run keys. Transfer wouldn’t need to happen until 8.3. We are on Proudmoore, which is one of the largest Alliance realms with a lot of friendly people. Hit me up if you want to chat! bnet: kived#1878

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Hey! [H] Relativity (Tichondrius) is looking for all roles!

[Normal progression] Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 PST
[New content] Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8-11 PST

We’re a new guild looking for players who want to push current progression and future content C.E. while making a solid group of friends in the process. While we form, we don’t expect everyone to be perfect, but what we do expect is improvement. We are aiming to foster an environment of healthy competition in mythic raiding, and M+ keys in order to build a team of dedicated individuals who are interested in competitive advancement of current content. Our hopes are to build a Guild that is active, competitive, and tightly-knit, whether you’re directly involved in our Mythic team(s) or just casually playing with us.

Also recruiting officers to take charge of casual content and PvP.

Add me on discord ( Quorp#9829 )
-or-
Add one of us on Bnet

Quorp#1792 (Me)
Starshining#1307
Ninjadan#11404

Hope to hear from you!

Thank you everyone for your inputs. It was a tough decision but I have chosen and joined a guild. I appreciate everyone’s interest and sorry if you were not chosen. However, there are lots of other players who are looking for guilds like YOU. Good luck to you all and thank you all again!!