443 bear LF guild

Let’s keep this short and to the point.

3/9M tank here looking for a guild that has a strong focus on keys with some fun casual heroic or mythic raiding. Not looking for anything hardcore, and my evenings are usually free (EST player). Parses mean absolutely nothing to me if that matters. As long as the boss is dead I couldn’t care less.

Just lookin for some good casual fun, and a group that isn’t filled with cliques. Server and faction doesn’t matter to me. Feel free to toss your Btag, Discord and whatever else you feel fit, and let’s chat. :slight_smile:

Hey Kozrà, We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 1/9M / 9/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hi Kozrà,
We have a AOTC semi-hardcore raid team with open spots right now that we are recruiting for the upcoming raid tier. Below I have put the link to our guild information for you to look through if you would like. If it looks like something you would like to be a part of please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Byndi) or through Battlenet (DireRaven#1113911) as we would love to add you to the family.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
Byndi

Hiya!!! We definitely need a dps or a tank, as pur OT can flex. Here’s some info → [H] dead on my screen - Tichondrius | 1/9M, AOTC | 6-9pm PST Tuesday Thursday

Contact info:

Discord: oddishsalad
Bnet: QTNebula#1174

Still looking!

Hey if you are still looking hit me up on discord. HotnHordy#9685

Synergy - US Ysera might be a good fit for you. Our Progression team raids Tue/Wed 9:30p-11:45pm EST. Our goal each season is to achieve AOTC as quickly as possible and casually progress into Mythic. We have an immediate need for a quality tank as one of our tanks would prefer a DPS role. We have a decent group of M+ players and have a very active, mature, inclusive community. If you want to check us out, I can send you a link to our discord and answer any questions you might have. If interested, send me a message in discord and we can discuss - Discord: krezz37

Hello Kozrà, I’m Nei, the GM of In a Pickle on Thrall! I believe our Guild might be the right fit!

We’re currently on a raiding break until Season 3, hoping to get a clear or a few in before then. We’re mainly pushing M+ currently, some are in the mid-key range and others are pushing for 20s & KSH

We’re a 18+ AOTC, M+ & Fun Events Guild. We have explicit language/adult humor and love to banter (all in fun!). Our main goal is to have fun while progressing, WoW is an escape from IRL for some so it’s important to have some good laughs with friends!

The atmosphere raiding with us: We’re a laid back and casual team, it’s important to have fun after all! We focus up when needed for progression but we’re normally joking/bantering the entire night, especially during trash & farm bosses.

Our scheduled activity days:

• Tues & Weds: During Raid Prog: Raid Night 9pm EST until 11pm EST
  • Tues & Weds: After AOTC Achieved: Based on group(s) availability and interest. Fun-Run’s 9pm EST until 11pm EST Consists of: M raids of current/previous xpac, meta raid/dungeon achievement runs, mount/transmog runs for older raid/dungeons
  • Thurs: M+ Night 9pm EST until group(s) decide to call it

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit! :smiling_face:

Bnet: Neithia#1315
Disc: Neithia

hello Kozra,

We are a 4/9M guild looking for a solid tank to help us further progress. We raid Wed/Thurs 10Est-1amEst, we have a spot open tonight for trial if you are interested. Hit me up on disc or Bnet. Disc is Prepotency, bnet is Prep#11273

Hey there. Im looking for a tank. If you havent found something yet, hit me up on Discord HotnHordy#9685

Hey Kozra! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile: