438 Frost Mage Horde Only

I am a veteran wow player returning recently for 8.3, working on my cloak ranks and hoa levels and pugging some mythics but I’d like to be part of a regular team as I’m getting tired of pugs. I can server transfer wherever but I want to stay Horde. I have experience raiding but its been a few expansions ago mained a paladin healer and rogue at one point. I like playing mage atm so I’d prefer to play this. Can raid at any time of day.

My bnet is PillowSpider#1287

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hi there!

Found a Green Quest, now recruiting for 8.3, Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We’re starting with Normal, and our goal is to clear Heroic for our AoTC. We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient.
In high demand:
Warlocks
DH
Mage
Rogue

Mythic Mondays!
Holiday Events!
If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys. The core group of us have played together for over 10 years. I think you may be a great fit for us!

Raid wise, we are 3/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes but really need a couple of dps and a healer. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Reprieve is on Thrall and we raid Tues/Wed 12am-3am EST. We are currently 12/12H and will be venturing into mythic as soon as we finalize our roster. We have temporarily added Thursday as a raid night (same times) to get a little more progress in while we learn the new raid. Thursday will soon swap back to being a heroic clear night as an optional night for raiders.

Most of our members have jobs and families so one of our motto’s is that “real life comes first”. We are in the Semi-hardcore category where we are aiming for CE but going at a decent pace. Let me know if you are interested in learning more, you can contact me on discord Nephlim#6908. Hope to hear from you soon and if you don’t choose us, I do wish you luck with your search.

Lok’tar, Landina!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central. We’re 11/12H and we’re looking for a few more dps to round out our team before moving into Mythic. You’re a little behind on gear, but it wouldn’t take too long to catch you up if you’re interested.

Paeoni
ember#1670

(11/12 H NYA) Insomnia (R3) of of US-Mal’Ganis is looking for range dps (Boomy, Warlock pref) and exceptional dps in general to fill out our core roster to push into Mythic.

Our goal as a team is to keep killing the next boss and progressing as a group towards one singular goal. If you have similar goals and can make our raid times, this could be your new team.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. With an optional night on Tuesday.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact cryomanncer#1221 to chat, or visit https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment to apply!

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Raid 1 - Color Blind - 3/12M NYA (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
Raid 3 - Insomnia - 11/12H NYA (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - cryomanncer#1221
Raid 4 - Clockwise - 7/12N NYA (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
Raid 5 - Loud Noises - 11/12H NYA (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
Raid 6 - Barely Heroic - 4/12H NYA (10:30pm - 12:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647 x

Hi Landina!

The Mithril Fist is currently recruiting mages for our raid roster, and we think you would be a great fit! I will post our info below - please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

About US
The Mithril Fist is a semi-hardcore raiding guild based in Thrall-US. We are a group of long-time friends that enjoys Heroic and Mythic raiding, Mythic + keys, and the occasional PVP. We are currently returning from a short hiatus that begun at the end of our Eternal Palace progress, and we are rebuilding our roster for 8.3 and beyond into Shadowlands. Our goal is to achieve AOTC in every tier, and push our way into Mythic, while maintaining a comfortable and friendly raiding environment focused on killing bosses and getting things done.

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
  • Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Raid Team Needs
We are currently full on tanks.
Exceptional players of any class/spec will always be considered.

Raider Expectations

• The drive to improve personal play.
  • Be respectful and engage with other guild members.
  • Be prepared for raid with knowledge of thefights - consumables will be provided.
  • Consistent attendance.

Contact Information
Jussy (GM) - Mytherax#1142 on BNet
Meanandy (Officer) - Werdnacrys#1894 on BNet
Barley (Officer) - Barley#1499 on BNet