442 WW Monk 9/9 H 2700 io looking for mythic prog guild

Hey all!

I’m a 442 WW monk, NA alliance, who previously raided at a mythic level from wod-bfa, where I took a break. I came back at start of dragon flight and am looking to get back into mythic raiding.

I am looking for a guild raiding on weekdays or sunday from 8-11 EST roughly.

I do a lot of M+ as WW and Brew, and have a few geared alts with warlock and prot warrior above 435 as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Leave a message hear or message on discord gran123

Hey Gran!

It sounds like The Exodus over on proudmoore could be a good fit! We raid 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm wednesday and thursday noghts. We are currently 9/9h and recruiting for a mythic push. We also have a ton of active M+ players who love to push keys.

If youre interested just add me on discord @ ItsLysis

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

NRG-Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.
CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: Enhance/Unholy/DH
-Healer: Hpal/Rsham
Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.
Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US
You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

fart noise

Hi Granson,

Saw your post and based on your experience and preferred raid times I think we’d be a good fit for your schedule.

I’m from a new mythic raiding guild 3/9M on Area-52. We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a 6 hour schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We’re a group of raiders with various mythic experience, including CEs.

We raid 8:30-11:30pm ET Wednesday/Thursday and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we watch PTR footage and take a look at logs to create our strats and healing CDs that we’ll use during week 1. We also regularly analyze our play and come to raid with modified strategies to ensure our success.

Our primary organizational focus is progressing through mythic raid content in a constructive and productive raid environment. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture constructive.

We’re also an active M+ community that has a number of players in the 2.5k-3k io bracket. We are looking for more players to fill out groups for weekly keys.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Recruitment post: [Area-52] <Terra> 3/9M LF Mythic-Minded Raiders (Former CE Experience)

Application: https://forms.gle/ESQXrPm6fsNKvfDx7

[H][Tichondrius] 9/9H 2/9M

Raid Times are Tues/Sun 4:30PM-7:30PM PST.

We are a newer tight knit guild that wants to progress through Mythic Raiding. We want to provide a fun atmosphere. We consist of quite a few ex cutting edge raiders and want to find some more like-minded players to round out our Raid group. As far as raiding goes, we expect you to be “raid ready” and have a good knowledge of your class and of the raid bosses before we go into an encounter. Show up on time and be consistent.

PST Soulisz in game or add me on btag: rag1807#1645 if you would like to chat.

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 4/9M Aberrus 3.96% Rashok T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: DPS/HEALERS

• Any Exceptional Monk: High
  • Unholy/Frost DK: High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior: High
  • Havoc DH: High
  • Balance Druid: High
  • Holy Paladin: High
  • Pres Evoker: High

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

Application in our forum post!

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.