442 shaman of guild

Just came back to the game and looking for a guild that actually does mythic + and raiding doesn’t have to be mythic hell i’d even settle to try out a normal raiding guild for a while

1 Like

Guild & Server: Cupcakes and BDSM - Thrall
Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday - 9pmEST-12amEST
Recruitment Contacts: AwesomeIsMatt#1304
Requirements: Discord
Needs: Looking for anyone who wants to play the current content, getting to know each other, grow, make friends, pushing the current content casually, then Push Mythically in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers, togethers.

We also hold guild events for awards.

Is that your battle tag or your discord!??

Discord sry

Hey there, I’ve recently came back from break as well. Welcome back!

About Us:
(on Thrall) was founded by a group of friends just before the release of Warlords of Draenor. Unfortunately due to people’s opinions of the latest expansion Battle For Azeroth, we have decided to take a break. We are currently rebuilding and are looking to bring new and experienced players to take on the remaining challenges of BFA and further into Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving Ahead of the Curve. We are looking forward to building an exceptional team.

Roles Needed:
Currently all roles are needed, with the highest demand on tanks and healers!

Raid:
Times are currently tentative
Tues - Thurs at 10p EST to 1a

LordThoth666#1578 (bnet) - CoFounder/Guild Master
AdriAlmighty#1682 (bnet) / Adrisenpai#9736 (discord) - CoFounder/Officer

Thanks for considering us.

Hello, we are forming a small non toxic guild. We are forming mythic dungeon teams with the goal of forming a raid team for shadowlands.

[H][US][Area 52][EST]

Guild looking for a few members - REQUIREMENT [mature personality]. HEX is a start up guild and looking to stay relatively small. We are looking to grow to a total of 15 - 30 regular players (all your alts welcome). Currently, we have a solid group of 6 having a good time with mythic dungeons and PvP. We are looking to fill out our roster a little further for the up coming expansion. We will be looking to continue with mythic dungeons but, would like to potentially get a solid raid group together (tentatively thinking two days a week / maybe 3 around 630p - 930p EST) . We are looking for players that are helpful and looking to contribute. When running dungeons or raids we want to play hard and do the best we can to tackle as much content as possible. While keeping the atmosphere easy going and fun seeing as we know everyone is doing their best.

What to expect in HEX - it’s all what you make of it. We are small and want to stay that way. We would like all our members to get to know each other. Everyone here is easy going, friendly, and helpful. Definitely jump into our discord, listen to some music and just hang out and get to know everyone. We do not want members lost in the numbers or feeling like they do not have a voice.

Currently we have some members that play and run mythic dungeons for a couple hours after work/dinner (630ish - 830ish EST) and we have (from my perspective) younger (20’s) members that will play later. Again, HEX is what you make of it. We are just looking to enjoy the game and help each other along the way the best we can. The goal will be to build out between 2 and 4 mythic groups and bring them together when we have a raid ready roster. So we will need tanks, heals, and dps. If mythic dungeons and raids are not your thing that’s fine. If you just enjoy questing you are welcome. If you would like to just hang out and help via crafting or harvesting you are welcome. The idea is to have a non toxic decent place to hang out, enjoy the game, and make the most of the time you have.

What you will NOT find in HEX - miserable, crude, racesit, sexist, or rude people. If your found to be that way or any variation of the above don’t bother applying, you will be kicked. We do not have time for that. You will not find elitist attitudes. You will not find us saying we are the best. Nor will we tell you what class you have to play. (all we ask is for you to be decent people and be patient will other members when necessary)

If your easy going, would like to contribute and would like to make the most of the time you have in a non toxic environment. If you think you would would be a good fit, hit us up in game via PM or in game mail. Reach out to Xyuu or Woar (been playing Woar a bit more lately) or you can see if Vertoos is on to help you.

Hello! :blush: I would recommend you take a look at the guild I am in. It is Evolved on Proudmoore. I have been in the guild for 2 years but played with a lot of the members for 4 years. The guild is very welcoming and inclusive. It is 18+ and you would need to have your character on Proudmoore.

There are mythic dungeon runs put together frequently. I do not raid much now but if you are interested in that they currently raid as follows:

Heroic Tuesday and Friday 6-8 server (PST) and an optional hour on Friday. To sign up you will need to have a 445-item level and sign up through the discord. There are currently 2 groups running this. (There may be achievement runs right now for older raids on Tuesdays and heroic on Friday- Check with a raid leader or officer for details)

There is a mythic team on Saturday- It is a bit stricter and if you are interested in that I would speak to a raid leader to find out more on that. I think those that do not run mythic are running something else- again you would need to speak with a raid leader for more details on this.

Sunday 6:00 pm server- Open Normal raid. Everyone is welcome to this one! :blush: You will just need a 430-item level and just be sure to be gemmed and enchanted. It is A LOT of fun and very laid back.

You can find more on the website evolvedgaming…org. You can also contact me jazzllanna#1246 and I can try to answer any questions and if I cannot help you, I can try to point you to someone who can.

Hello,
We got a guild going of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running so we can start raiding. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit. We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Guild & Server: Cupcakes and BDSM - Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday - 9pmEST-12amEST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - AwesomeIsMatt#1304 or Saraid#2102

Requirements: Discord

Needs: We are a newly formed guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content casually. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to then push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers, togethers.

We also hold guild events for awards.

PS - Can come to discord and get to know us