442 MW monk and 435 WW monk LF Mythic Guild 4/8+

Both 3/8M EP, 5/8M BoD

MW monk: 442 ilvl
WW monk: 435 ilvl with Benthic (has a 64 neck spriest, needs gear and experience)

Both 65 necks. Willing to transfer, want to stay Horde.

Monday to Thurs - starting at 5:30pm PST to 8:30pm PST
No Fridays please
Weekends in the early morning, say 8am PST to whenever

1 day weekend guilds also please post if you’re early morning.

Hi Privy,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate opening for Players. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
6/8M EP - 20% Zaqul
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Hey Privy! I know you want to stay horde, but just in case… =)

Glitched-Stormrage(A) (4/8M EP) is recruiting DPS with healing/tank offspecs!

Who we are: Glitched is semi-hardcore 2 night a week Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US (A). We’re looking to add to our roster to achieve Cutting Edge in Eternal Palace.

We are a guild of like-minded raiders, some of whom have been raiding together since BC. Progression is our top priority, but we maintain a positive, enjoyable raiding environment to progress in. We expect ourselves to be prepared for encounters, to hold ourselves accountable when we make mistakes, and to be working to improve our play. Apparently, we also like to make fun of the way our frenchie GM pronounces words, or summon her countless times even though she is already in the raid!

Outside of raid, there’s plenty of keys being run, achievement runs and shi*ter nights happening and all the discord chatter you could ever ask for, hope for or need.

Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8-11PM EST

Alt Run : Sunday Nights, 8-11 PM EST

What we are looking for: Currently, our biggest needs are DPS with an off-spec of healer or tank. Any exceptional applicant will be considered.

What we want in an applicant: We expect you to be able to raid consistently, to show up on time and ready to go. With only 6 hours a week to raid in, we need to make every pull matter, and so we expect our raiders to be prepared for each encounter. We also want to keep our close knit atmosphere, so your attitude matters.

If you are interested, please fill out an application on our Discord (jASfMpE). If you have questions, you can chat with our GM VanPep#1434 on Discord or in-game Deadlycute#1734. Looking forward to hearing from you! =)

Still looking!

About Us:
Premonition (5/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Ret Pally w/ Holy OS
BrM Monk

Medium
Fury/Arms Warr
Ele Sham
Balance Druid
Havoc DH

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey Privy,

I’m from the guild Stockholm Syndrome (Horde). We are currently 3/8M, I understand you’re asking for 4/8+ but thought I’d drop you a line just in case. We are a casual mythic progression guild from Bleeding Hollow. Raid times are Tues/Wed 8PM to 11PM EST time. We also have a sizable group of M+ members who push keys that are 14-15+.

Would love to hear from you if your interested. We have room for both of you.

BNET Mattak#11436 or Discord Mattak7794

If not, all the best with your search.

MM.

Hey Privy,

I’m with [A][US-Lothar]Shuffle 6/8M.

Here’s some info about the guild.

About Us
‘Shuffle’ is a friendly, laid-back guild looking for more raiders to bolster our Mythic roster. While our roster comes from all over, we are primarily a group of long-time raiders who enjoy banging our heads against hard bosses. If you are looking for a mature, welcoming atmosphere to progress through cutting edge content–and you can put up with relentlessly bad puns–this could be the place for you.

BFA Progress: 8/8M Uldir 9/9M BoD 6/8M EP

Legion Progress: 7/7M EN 10/10M NH 8/9M ToS 11/11M Antorus

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs – 8:30-11:00pm EST

Optional heroic clear every Friday at 8:30pm EST
We also love to run M+

If you are interested please contact me on Discord Rick#9028

If you shoot me a PM on discord I’d be happy to give you any more information and answer any questions. We’d love to have you but feel free to take your time and look through all your options and find what works best for you. Let me know if I can help and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey there! Add me on bnet to chat if you find us of interests
Rawra#1290

4/8M EP horde guild 615-915 PST TUE/WED
Very active guild w/ calendar full for all pvp/pve interests you may have I can explain in more detail if you add me back :smiley:

Hey there, this is Rowin with Unscuffed on Sargeras. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace 9/9 Mythic BOD
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: Wed/Th/Mon 8:00-11 Server (Central US)
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: discord.gg/gqd23J5
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you’ll check us out and feel like apping, we’re a pretty cool bunch of people…although, I’m pretty biased.

Hi! I think you would both be a good fit for our guild. We are currently looking to refill our team after moving from Alliance to Horde. If you want to chat more, you can add me on bnet Astriea#1872. More about what we are about below:

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 4/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 5/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)